Raphael Varane

Sidzeret

Ramires brings more bang for buck. Not on crazy wages and doesn't sulk if he's not playing... perfect squad player.

I think there might be need to get another CM next to Matic, not just a bench player. While I would prefer someone else over Khedira, he is cheapest option and knows Mou well.

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there might be need to get another CM next to Matic, not just a bench player. While I would prefer someone else over Khedira, he is cheapest option and knows Mou well.

We're not the type of club that acquire players because they are the cheapest option, if Khedira can't improve our team significantly(and I'm of the lot who think he won't) then there is no point in acquiring him. Pogba makes sense and the price shouldn't matter, the cheap alternatives don't win you games.

We're not the type of club that acquire players because they are the cheapest option, if Khedira can't improve our team significantly(and I'm of the lot who think he won't) then there is no point in acquiring him. Pogba makes sense and the price shouldn't matter, the cheap alternatives don't win you games.

Couldnt agree more on that, however if Mou wants another CM in january, he will get Khedira more likely than Pogba. Summer, everything is different then. But we need some addition now to give certain players some rest.

Couldnt agree more on that, however if Mou wants another CM in january, he will get Khedira more likely than Pogba. Summer, everything is different then. But we need some addition now to give certain players some rest.

Jose is not one for the panic buy, Matic was a necessity last year as he is proving to be. Also why would we get Khedira when we have Ramires and he barely played? Is Khedira that much better than Mikel and Ramires? The grass is always greener is strong amongst Chelsea supporters... Sturridge comes to mind.

Jose is not one for the panic buy, Matic was a necessity last year as he is proving to be. Also why would we get Khedira when we have Ramires and he barely played? Is Khedira that much better than Mikel and Ramires? The grass is always greener is strong amongst Chelsea supporters... Sturridge comes to mind.

Nah I dont realy want Khedira tbh. Just said in first post that he isnt that bad than people make him to be. And certainly he is more suitable to be our starter than Ramires if that is the case.

But if we can, we should wait for quality player. Quality over quantity is what we should target next few transfer windows.

How anyone can not like Ramires is beyond me! He's a squad player who can cover a variety of positions and scores goals. He is precisely what you want in a player who is coming off the bench and getting the odd start.

And one thing of importance, Ramires has been half of the season on the sidelines.

So if he stays fit and get back into shape he will have a lot of energy for the remainder of the season.

And boy we will need him for those CL matches and such.

Good timing for Ramires to be back.

Anyways back to Varane. Didn't he just signed a new contract?

But then again Suarez also signed a new contract with Liverpool and then left this summer....

You can only imagine the comments if Jose extended the contract of a 31 and 28 year old CBs while freezing out the best young defender in the world. "short sighted Jose" "typical Jose only ever thinks about the here and now, that's why he will never succeed long term anywhere"

But because it's Ancelotti, not an eyelid will be batted.

THIS. :clap:

Newsflash. Pepe will not summoned by Ancelotti, probably the reason is an unexpected injury. for the match tonight between Atletico Madrid v Real Madrid in Copa del Rey (same as Fa Cup) and Varane play in the starting eleven of Real Madrid.

I hope he does not have his best game because if Varane play well tonight we can forget to sign him.

I would wish to Varane a bad game tonight and a great future at Chelsea.

LOL! Real Madrid also plays without Cristiano Ronaldo!

Real Madrid. Keylor, Arbeloa, Ramos, Varane, Marcelo, Khedira, Kroos, James, Isco, Bale and Benzema.

Atletico de Madrid. Oblak, Jesús Gámez, Giménez, Godin, Lucas, Mario Suarez, Gabi, Saul, Raúl García, Griezmann and Torres.

On second thought, I think today Varane has received a message that he is definitely not the starting eleven Real Madrid center-back watching the team that Ancelotti has put today. Keylor Navas, Arbeloa, Khedira and even Bale (especially for your injuries, and now in Spain many Real Madrid fans ask for your sale because accuse him of selfish) do not usually play in the starting eleven of Real Madrid.

I think today Varane feels he is more a backup and not a major player.

do not! We should not miss the opportunity to sign Varane. If it is true the cover of MARCA for today, this means that Varane is in the market and we have already anticipate to Bayern and Guardiola.

The cover in English.

Holder. Guardiola touches Varane.

The rest. Pep met in Munich restaurant Geisels Werneckhof with Jorge Mendes, representative of French. The player claims more prominence.

http://www.marca.com/en/2015/01/10/en/football/real_madrid/1420880835.html

g1001.e86f3589a125ac6cdbd6847a17acd6eb.j

Edited by supporter

Well if Real sells Varane and its not to us, I will be pissed. If Varane is available, we should get him.

I have the same feeling you have. It would be to get angry if we do not take this great opportunity. If Varane leaving the Real Madrid we have to go to get his signing definitively

I think Zouma and Varane would form the best pair of centers-back in the world, and the best pair of next 10 years.

If leaving the Real Madrid Varane I'm sure he will come with us. Varane loves Mourinho and he owes much to Jose and Jose is also the coach who knows him better.

Varane is very angry with his situation at Real Madrid and we should take this great opportunity to have one of the best center-back in the world.

Well if Real sells Varane and its not to us, I will be pissed. If Varane is available, we should get him.

Don't have doubt that if Varane wants to out of Madrid, we will go for him. And neither have a doubt that Varane will prefer come here with Mou.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You