Sidzeret

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are telling me Bartra>Varane ???

You are telling me Martinez>Varane ???!

bro-what-the-fuck-is-wrong-with-you.jpg

you're an idiot. I even fucking said they're not as good as Varane, so I don't know what you mean.

Some people..

Well let's face it, Varane is probably the best young defender in the world, no way in hell Madrid would let him go easily, especially considering that Ramos and Pepe they have no more centrebacks...

Still I hoped we could pull a move somehow, would've been a brilliant move for Varane :(

Well let's face it, Varane is probably the best young defender in the world, no way in hell Madrid would let him go easily, especially considering that Ramos and Pepe they have no more centrebacks...

Still I hoped we could pull a move somehow, would've been a brilliant move for Varane :(

Did he signed an extension or just rumours?

If he did we might as well close this thread..

Suarez had signed a new contract before Barca swooped in. We'll get him.

Real Madrid aint Liverpool...

Now that Varane extended, we should seriously look at Laporte. Him and Zouma could partner well together in future. But I heard he might be damn expensive (but so will be Varane if we try to steal him from RM).

• 1 month later...

Chelsea look set to sign Real Madrid defender Raphael Varane in January after Jose Mourinho was given the green light to go ahead with a £19million deal.

The Blues boss has made no secret of his interest in signing France international Varane in the past, and now Mourinho will push for him in the new year.

According to reports, Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich has promised Mourinho the £19million funds need to sign Varane – who is widely rated as one of the best young centre backs around.

Chelsea are desperate to grab another defender in the new year to bolster their options, with Barcelona’s Gerard Pique being strongly linked.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/11/12/chelsea-close-in-on-19m-transfer-deal-for-real-madrids-raphael-varane-4945149/?ito=v-b

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You