Raphael Varane

Sidzeret

Chelsea preparing to meet Raphael Varane's £25m release clause in the summer CHELSEA are preparing to meet Real Madrid defender Raphael Varane's £25m buy out clause to reunite the Frenchman with Jose Mourinho at Stamford Bridge despite interest from Arsenal and Manchester United.

Reports in Spain suggest that Mourinho remains a fan of the 20-year-old and hopes to bring Varane to England in the summer.

While Varane claims he is happy at Real, he also recently went on record to declare his appreciation of Mourinho.

It now remains to be seen whether Abramovich is willing to fork out £25m for an injury-prone defender this summer to give Mourinho his wish.

Both Drogba and Mourinho has labelled this young Frenchman as the best defender in the world right now. Even though that remains to be seen, he make going to make a great addition to our side and, maybe, the possible long-term replacement for John Terry.

Imagine Azpi--Varane--Zouma/Kalas--Shaw as our back four in 2-3 years time. :wub:

Its a fucking go for me any day of the week.

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he has a £25 million buy-out clause then we should sell Luiz and buy him. Simple as that.

Sell Luiz to Barca and buy him :P

Double whammy for Madrid. Definitely a long shot.

Zidane will have something to say on that regard. He is considered as the kid's mentor.

Would be unbelievable.

Not a chance I see it happening. José would know whether or not he's got a release clause I'd imagine.

Didn't he kind of shock everyone with how good he is and basically come out of nowhere? Because it would seem a bit strange to put such a high release clause on a young kid as if they knew he'd be this good. Or was he anticipated to be the wonder kid he is?

Would be unbelievable.

Not a chance I see it happening. José would know whether or not he's got a release clause I'd imagine.

Didn't he kind of shock everyone with how good he is and basically come out of nowhere? Because it would seem a bit strange to put such a high release clause on a young kid as if they knew he'd be this good. Or was he anticipated to be the wonder kid he is?

He was signed for £8m from Lens with Zidane taking a huge interest him. Madrid did know what they were getting.

Would be unbelievable.

Real Madrid have some good scouts you know.. And Zidane knows his shit.

Not in the next transfer window. ST, LB, CM and then if we have the spare changes (which 25mil is not) then a CB.

I'd trade that CM cash for this kid, unless we can get our hands on Kroos, which, you know, is not happening imo.

I'd trade that CM cash for this kid, unless we can get our hands on Kroos, which, you know, is not happening imo.

why? We already bought zouma for half of the rumored value of varane. Plus we have some of our own young talents like ake, kalas, chalobah.

If we can buy kroos/pogba/vidal/witsel?, we directly become an almost perfect team. I don't think buying a CB would even be on jose's list.

why? We already bought zouma for half of the rumored value of varane. Plus we have some of our own young talents like ake, kalas, chalobah.

If we can buy kroos/pogba/vidal/witsel?, we directly become an almost perfect team. I don't think buying a CB would even be on jose's list.

Unless we buy those big CM names you mentioned, going for this one is a no-brainer.

But you seriously think we can get any of them?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You