Raphael Varane

Sidzeret

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as much Varane is top CB, we already have Cahill, Terry, Iva, Kalas, Zouma and Luiz playing there, it makes no point of spending another 20m for him, while we need to strenghten attack and midfield first.

Besides, what was the point of buying Zouma then? If we splashed another 12mio for player who wont even get proper chance here, I dont know what the board thinks when buys such players.

Well as much Varane is top CB, we already have Cahill, Terry, Iva, Kalas, Zouma and Luiz playing there, it makes no point of spending another 20m for him, while we need to strenghten attack and midfield first.

Besides, what was the point of buying Zouma then? If we splashed another 12mio for player who wont even get proper chance here, I dont know what the board thinks when buys such players.

Varane is 20? Young and only £12m. Terry wont be here forever. Varane has the potential to be the best CB in the world.

So, let me get this straight. Varane going to leave Madrid to be the 3rd cb for Chelsea?

And Eden going to swap over to Madrid to be the 3rd lw for them?

If we splashed another 12mio for player who wont even get proper chance here, I dont know what the board thinks when buys such players.

"If we have them, no-one else can :D"? :lol:

News:Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho is keen to sign Real Madrid defender Raphael Varane this summer.

Mourinho had recently praised the 21-year old center-back stating that he was the best young defender in the world.

Varane joined Real Madrid in summer 2011 for €10 million from Lens after impressing both Mourinho and Zinedine Zidane. The young French defender continued to impress Mourinho for the last two seasons the Portuguese was in Madrid, earning a place in the first eleven ahead of veterans Pepe and Sergio Ramos.

The French earned plaudits and his talent was recognized by Real Madrid fans after scoring goals in both legs of the Copa del Rey against Barcelona last season. However, the defender this season has made only six appearances for the Los Blancos under Carlo Ancelotti and is unhappy with the situation.

News:Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho is keen to sign Real Madrid defender Raphael Varane this summer.

Mourinho had recently praised the 21-year old center-back stating that he was the best young defender in the world.

Varane joined Real Madrid in summer 2011 for €10 million from Lens after impressing both Mourinho and Zinedine Zidane. The young French defender continued to impress Mourinho for the last two seasons the Portuguese was in Madrid, earning a place in the first eleven ahead of veterans Pepe and Sergio Ramos.

The French earned plaudits and his talent was recognized by Real Madrid fans after scoring goals in both legs of the Copa del Rey against Barcelona last season. However, the defender this season has made only six appearances for the Los Blancos under Carlo Ancelotti and is unhappy with the situation.

Another CB? No thanks.

So, let me get this straight. Varane going to leave Madrid to be the 3rd cb for Chelsea?

And Eden going to swap over to Madrid to be the 3rd lw for them?

No.

Varane is leaving RM from being their 3rd choice CB to our 3rd choice CB and our future.

About Hazard, he is gonna learn to become a LB and stay at our club. Fuck you, Luke Shaw

We have Cahill, Luiz, Zouma, Kalas and Ivanovic, that has to be enough?

Zouma will likely be loaned somewhere, maybe a premier league club. However, that doesn't matter because Terry will get an extended contract.

Zouma will likely be loaned somewhere, maybe a premier league club. However, that doesn't matter because Terry will get an extended contract.

I'm just saying we really don't need Varane, if we get a defender buy a LB not a CB.

I'm just saying we really don't need Varane, if we get a defender buy a LB not a CB.

I can agree with that, we have more pressing issues than central defence.

If we keep playing games with 6 defensive players, wouldn't mind another talented cb then, at least we can ask our AM's to stay in front maybe.. :rolleyes:

This argument is just tiresome. By 6 defenders you refer to Atletico game I assume? Luiz played as CM, Azpilicueta was deployed up the pitch aswell - 4 man back line, of course changing from situation if we're attacking or defending, every team does this. You actually sound like a Liverpool fan right now with these biased comments. Drop it already, Hazard messed up. Mourinho messed up, MOVE ON.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You