Raphael Varane

Sidzeret

Nothing to do with intellect cause I assure I wouldn't be on that list. It's about actual news vs opinion/needless bumps/posts. Never happen anyway,just a wish

OK. I do not want to discuss with you. That was never my intention.

For example, I talk about Varane because he is my insane desire in the market. I saw what to Varane means Jose and I see comments in Spain that left open the door for Varane will want to return to reunite with Jose in Chelsea if he does not have secure his presence in the starting eleven in Real Madrid next season. And that to me is exciting

and I say it in the forum in case that some other forum friend shared with me the same illusion. It is just that, I am not trying to offend anyone. I just express a wish. Today in Spain the sports magazine "Don Balon" keeps saying that Varane has no clear his future in Real Madrid with Rafa Benitez. And to me that make me have a little hope.

I do not want to discuss with you, but I think if we all respect to everyone, with their wishes or their opinion, everything is easier.

Regards.

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No such thing!

See for yourself:

15d7tdz.jpg

B)

well, I like to see more of this not the other ones, like constantly reading someone's FIFA or FM team ( like yeah i know you're good at "buying" imaginary players in an imaginary place. bravo.)

Forget Varane

We have Zouma

Do you think Deschamps want to see 2 French national CB to play substitute under 2 English home-grown players?

We should notice that European Championship will be held in 2016!

Forget Varane

We have Zouma

Do you think Deschamps want to see 2 French national CB to play substitute under 2 English home-grown players?

We should notice that European Championship will be held in 2016!

I very highly doubt Varane will be a sub.

we may forget about signing varane if ramos gones to utd :cry:

We don't need him. I lay money on our next CB pairing after Terry moves on (hopefully in 3 seasons' time when he's broken the appearance record) will be either Zouma-Ivanovic or Cahill-Ivanovic. (Ivanovic will almost certainly be the next captain, unless Jose gives the armband to Cesc)

Christensen will then be the 3rd CB, and our RB the 4th (maybe Kalas?), as it is now.

Let me reiterate; Zouma-Varane will not work until either is in their very late 20s and has experience. Fyi, that'll be in about 6-7 seasons' time. (To put it into perspective, by that time we should have left SB, played at Wembley for 3 years, and moved back into rebuilt SB again and spent a season there). Forget about it. Both are fantastic athletes, but we only need one of em. And we got our man Zouma for a bargain price.

We don't need him. I lay money on our next CB pairing after Terry moves on (hopefully in 3 seasons' time when he's broken the appearance record) will be either Zouma-Ivanovic or Cahill-Ivanovic. (Ivanovic will almost certainly be the next captain, unless Jose gives the armband to Cesc)

Christensen will then be the 3rd CB, and our RB the 4th (maybe Kalas?), as it is now.

Let me reiterate; Zouma-Varane will not work until either is in their very late 20s and has experience. Fyi, that'll be in about 6-7 seasons' time. (To put it into perspective, by that time we should have left SB, played at Wembley for 3 years, and moved back into rebuilt SB again and spent a season there). Forget about it. Both are fantastic athletes, but we only need one of em. And we got our man Zouma for a bargain price.

Varane plays with maturity beyond his years. If Varane was as experienced as Zouma then I'd agree with this but that's not the case at all. Depending on Zouma's growth, Varane-Zouma would be fully ready in a season or two. It really depends on how well Kurt develops.

Varane plays with maturity beyond his years. If Varane was as experienced as Zouma then I'd agree with this but that's not the case at all. Depending on Zouma's growth, Varane-Zouma would be fully ready in a season or two. It really depends on how well Kurt develops.

IF we was lucky enough to get Varane then I'd put him in straight away over Cahill then gradually put Zouma in for JT to take over fully next season cause I cant see JT wanting to leave like Drogs, knackered. He will want to go out being remembered like hes always been and I cant blame him for that.

Otherwise Id play Zouma over Cahill and start looking bloody hard for JTs replacement.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, but no way would I want to risk relying on JT for the next 3 years as a primary CB. He's already having issues keeping up on breaks, we wouldn't want him to be more of a liability as his pace definitely won't improve. 1 year? Yes. 2 years is stretching it.

Ramos could be staying according to recent rumors, so who knows. It's not down to Madrid as much as it's down to Varane. If he's like "meeh" about joining us, then nothing will happen. If he really wants to come they we stand a chance.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You