All-time football XI draft

So I got this idea from another forum. Basically you sign up for the draft and have to build an XI with your picks (11 times obviously).

Each poster has 11 picks, one per round, and they are mande in a snake format (1-2-3-4 etc in the first round, 4-3-2-1 in the second and so on) with a 2 hour time limit to pick. I'll randomize the names here: http://www.random.org/lists/.

• If you miss your time to pick a player, you'll have the chance to pick later.
  • If you know you won't be able to pick at your time, PM me or the poster who picked before you with a couple of picks.

Not sure if I was clear enough, any doubts feel free to ask. Registration closes when we hit 16 or by Sunday afternoon. Please leave your timezone.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw this on red cafe. Brilliant game that one. But gotta say, the footballing knowlesge and know how of those chosen 10-12 guys was far more than I could imagine.

I got this from a basketball forum of all the places. This is just for fun! Are you in?

I got this from a basketball forum of all the places. This is just for fun! Are you in?

Sure. +5.30 my time zone.

by the way what happens if 2 people choose the same player, say

1st round

A takes pele

B takes maldini

C takes maradonna

and D takes pele too. will the D person get another chance?

Sure. +5.30 my time zone.

by the way what happens if 2 people choose the same player, say

1st round

A takes pele

B takes maldini

C takes maradonna

and D takes pele too. will the D person get another chance?

Once a player is taken, he's out of the pool.