Chelsea v Spurs

Jase

Its probably our biggest rivalry in the league at the moment, hope the players are up for it because I know the fans would be. Hopefully we are clinical and kill them off early on unlike in the last 2 fixtures when they have been able to come back into the game and almost pull of a result because we would have failed to maximize on our chances. Hope Lamps plays too he seems to always be motivated to play against this lot and knows how special it is to the fans to beat Spurs.

Torres'll have a bone to pick with Vertongen. And we know that he's our best striker when he's actually up for a match.

On todays performance he shouldn't be let the first team for training this week never mind this game. Ba did more when he came on then Torres did the whole game. I'd rather have Eto'o (It's at home) or Schurrle up top.

On todays performance he shouldn't be let the first team for training this week never mind this game. Ba did more when he came on then Torres did the whole game. I'd rather have Eto'o (It's at home) or Schurrle up top.

Dont think we were watchin the same game, do you know Torres was directly or indirectly involved in all our goals today by either taking a defender away by making a diagnal run to free Andre or assistin the hazard to make the assist on top of his one assist, i know he was not clinical at all but i would rather have him in those areas becoz sooner or later luck will fall on his side and he will score them. rather than Etoo who when he is bad is truly bad and does not even make those runs

Dont think we were watchin the same game, do you know Torres was directly or indirectly involved in all our goals today by either taking a defender away by making a diagnal run to free Andre or assistin the hazard to make the assist on top of his one assist, i know he was not clinical at all but i would rather have him in those areas becoz sooner or later luck will fall on his side and he will score them. rather than Etoo who when he is bad is truly bad and does not even make those runs

We won the game because of Hazard's brilliance and Schurrle's clinical finishing. When Torres got the chance to score, he missed a sitter. He was awful today. It was Schurrle's runs and the timing of Hazard's passes for the first two goals, and Torres gave a decent ball for the 3rd, but lets be fair it was an easy pass to make.

Eto'o makes good runs for me and his link up play and first touch are better then Torres's. He seems to have an understanding with Hazard aswell, which, him being or most influential player is more important.

We won the game because of Hazard's brilliance and Schurrle's clinical finishing. When Torres got the chance to score, he missed a sitter. He was awful today. It was Schurrle's runs and the timing of Hazard's passes for the first two goals, and Torres gave a decent ball for the 3rd, but lets be fair it was an easy pass to make.

Eto'o makes good runs for me and his link up play and first touch are better then Torres's. He seems to have an understanding with Hazard aswell, which, him being or most influential player is more important.

Hahaha tell that to Willian and Oscar who have not been producing a ball like tht all season as the stats prove

As poor as they've been, I see no excuses. They lost to Dnipro and Norwich last week and this past Thursday needed a bullshit red card to go through. Just put out our big match team, except for Ramires on the wing, and beat team clinically. Not asking for a trouncing, as nice as that would be, just do it like a typical Mourinho team. 2-0 is my prediction.

I am optimistic for this game. I honestly don't see why Chelsea could not beat the Spurs. Personally, I expect nothing but 3 points here. The team is at home, the title is at stake here, most of the players will be rested, just win baby, just win.

I liked the Spurs in some matches.

Then City smashed them 5-0 when they were expected to do well.

At Dnipro they were joking and nearly paid the price.

Why were those Ukrainians rated so so low ? I think they had a decent team.

In the first match we were denied by the referee if I remember correctly.

They have to win at the Bridge one day, they have to. 24 years is pretty long. But they cannot do it next week, we're in a great position with so much on the line, we cannot mess up the home games. If we lose, we have to beat Arsenal and get something from Liverpool. What a month this is looking like being.

Thought he did well in the second half, for his standards, that is. Also created the third goal single-handedly.