Chelsea v Spurs

Jase

Ooh....one of the big games.

Could see a very similar side to the one that started at Fulham. Back five remains the same, Matic, Hazard and hopefully Schurrle. Question marks over striker (but I expect Torres to start), Ramires (Lamps would be my preference) and Oscar's place if Schurrle does retain his place.

Cech

Ivanovic Cahill Terry Azpi

Matic Lamps

Schurrle Oscar Hazard

Torres

It would be great if we are more clinical in front of goal early on because I do not think we will get too many chances against them.I would prefer Torres to start as I feel like his in a bit of form at the moment or rather has some momentum. Cech and crew need to sort themselves out at set pieces because Adebayor will punish us otherwise it shld be a good game

Ooh....one of the big games.

Could see a very similar side to the one that started at Fulham. Back five remains the same, Matic, Hazard and hopefully Schurrle. Question marks over striker (but I expect Torres to start), Ramires (Lamps would be my preference) and Oscar's place if Schurrle does retain his place.

Cech

Ivanovic Cahill Terry Azpi

Matic Lamps

Schurrle Oscar Hazard

Torres

Torres has a bit of momentum at the moment, would like him to start. I think its good that he is missin chances now because it shows his gettin into dangerous areas which is a good sign, surely he will improve on his shootin and scoring rather than earlier on in the season when he totally disappared from games

Cech

Iva Gc Jt azpi

Matic lamps/dl

Schurrle willian hazard

Etoo

Oscar simoly has not warranted a place in the startimg eleven for such a big match. He has been pior and we simply can't have out of form players for such a game. The reat of the team picks itself. Cant dexide between lamps and dl though.