Chelsea v Spurs

Jase

Willian's playing so well. I guess the general feeling everyone has that he's guaranteed his spot in the WC must have made him relax a bit.

Or maybe it's just because he hates Tottenham :P

to illustrate my point. that's the second long ball perfect to hazard he's done, and one to Rami just a minute before.

you still didn't get it!

It's not about saying we're fucked, we won't win this, bla, bla, bla - which no one said btw.

It's just how poor pissed we were. Our midfield was completely dominated by them. We didn't win any second balls, we didn't pass the ball around, we just tried the crazy long balls and the frenetic counter. We were poor, saying otherwise and especially that it was part of the plan it's delusional imo... but as I said, each to their own, let's agree to disagree.

Piss poor? We stopped them from creating much and had a few opportunities and should have scored if it weren't for bad finishing. I thought we were slightly the better team. We can't have been that bad!

And why are you taking this so seriously? The first post to you was made half joking and the second post was a completely a joke.

I won't agree to disagree until you agree to relax a bit! :P

Willian's playing so well. I guess the general feeling everyone has that he's guaranteed his spot in the WC must have made him relax a bit.

Or maybe it's just because he hates Tottenham :P

to illustrate my point. that's the second long ball perfect to hazard he's done, and one to Rami just a minute before.

Im pretty certain he will be blow up next season for us.

Piss poor? We stopped them from creating much and had a few opportunities and should have scored if it weren't for bad finishing. I thought we were slightly the better team. We can't have been that bad!

And why are you taking this so seriously? The first post to you was made half joking and the second post was a completely a joke.

I won't agree to disagree until you agree to relax a bit! :P

hug me, and I'll melt like snow in your hands, bb.

(I didn't realize you were joking, lol, the second yes, but I took the chance to acknowledge you didn't answer :P)

do you guys feel like our main three AMs Oscar - Will - Eden are really trying to make it happen now?

They seem to be going for the creative pass, the deciding ball, the splitting assist. I really want them to keep it up and bring it to another level.

But the three of them right now, look the better they have since Newcastle

hug me, and I'll melt like snow in your hands, bb.

(I didn't realize you were joking, lol, the second yes, but I took the chance to acknowledge you didn't answer :P)

Beware, Lebanese guys are hung like horses !

Trust him B, he found out the hard way! :ph34r:

:P :P :P

do you guys feel like our main three AMs Oscar - Will - Eden are really trying to make it happen now?

They seem to be going for the creative pass, the deciding ball, the splitting assist. I really want them to keep it up and bring it to another level.

But the three of them right now, look the better they have since Newcastle

Yes, they need a sense of urgency imo, a kind of competition without them being overly egoistic about it. I hope Mou stamps that right into their mindset.