Chelsea v Spurs

Jase

Please, no Oscar and give Andre the start that he deserves.

-------------------------- Eto'o --------------------------

----- Hazard ---------- Willian ---------- Andre -----

----------------- Lamps -------- Matic -----------------

----- Azpi ------ JT -------- Cahill ---- Ivanovic -----

-------------------------- Cech --------------------------

Beat them and let them rot in Europa League!

Tough game this. Spurs have come pretty close to ending their Stamford Bridge jinx in the Premier League in the last 2 seasons and not to mention, they have the best away league record this season. But win this and the psychological advantage could be massive with Arsenal, Liverpool and Man City all not playing next week.

Edited by BluesMaster

I'd love to see the side that beat City a couple weeks back.

Luiz and Matic in midfield and Oscar can come off the bench in the second half for a spark.

Torres'll have a bone to pick with Vertongen. And we know that he's our best striker when he's actually up for a match.

That is when he actually decides to and we can't even tell or guarantee when he will do so...

That is when he actually decides to and we can't even tell or guarantee when he will do so...

Like I said, he'll be up for it because of what happened at WHL. So he'll either win us the game or get a red card. But since he was up for it and got a red card at WHL, there's a bigger probability that he'll win us the game this time :P

Like I said, he'll be up for it because of what happened at WHL. So he'll either win us the game or get a red card. But since he was up for it and got a red card at WHL, there's a bigger probability that he'll win us the game this time :P

Meh. I don't trust Torres. Will rather go with someone knowing well what you will get from him as opposed to one that is unpredictable.