• Ramires
    • Lampard
    • Schurrle
    • Hazard
    • Eto'o
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Ba (sub)

Hazard had a big foot in all three goals imo. He is still up there form wise I think. Curious for the rest of the season!

Goddamn, ON TOP!!!!!!

three goals?

The first goal he contributed with nothing... then he took the penalty, he passed to Oscar in the third, but the fourth was a Sandro mess... did I miss something?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do hope this match was the final testament Mourinho needed to never ever - especially AT HOME - to play Ramires in the wing.

We were absolutely toothless in the first half. Our midfield was dominated by them... that's a shame on itself. We didn't know what to do with the ball. We had a couple of counter - one at 20 seconds and another at the end, but that was it. The rest between was either shit or Spurs.

Even if he didn't have a match like he did at the start of the season, Oscar coming changed the match because at least we had a balanced midfield. We weren't going for nonsense long balls anymore and the troubled transition. We had the ball in our feet and we started playing.

Then shit hit the fan, lol, that's one of the most bizarre matches I've ever seen, but that's also how champions win matches. Some playing poor piss, some with lucky and some with some surreal stuff such as this one.

Spurs' defense is a joke, but Eto'o's celebration is funnier :P

Ba's scored two goals and might make the dream team of the week in the Fantasy :lol:

Also, Willian-Oscar-Eden had a good understanding once Willian got into the match. They have to start next match because they simply earned it. I think Willian might be more relaxed now that he's likely to go to the WC. Doesn't have to worry so much with impression Scolari here, as he did a very good job in the NT. Oscar played well for Brazil and it seemed to have carried on here, despite his poor finishing today. But one step at a time.

Now it's the crucial part of the season and the right moment for them to pick form again.

The title is our to lose...

and this man has my respect

BiOm77GCcAAkUza.jpg

Actually the club goals are 302, not 300.

Good pic anyway.

I've been very hesitant to think that the title is there for the taking for us but now I'm starting to believe. The spirit and determination to never give up and keep fighting is awesome.

COME ON BOYS!

It's at the point for us that we can stop paying attention to the clubs chasing us and just put the blinders on and focusing purely on our own matches. We have to think to ourselves that if we take care of business we'll be lifting the trophy. Not worrying about what City or Liverpool are up to.

three goals?

The first goal he contributed with nothing... then he took the penalty, he passed to Oscar in the third, but the fourth was a Sandro mess... did I miss something?

Nope , I am just drunk and all too happy :Goober:

ps: I counted that pass that should have gone in as well.

Actually the club goals are 302, not 300.

Good pic anyway.

blame Chelsea official account, they did it, not me :P

Nope , I am just drunk and all too happy :Goober:

I tried a Heineken yesterday!!!!! It's the best beer I've ever had, beers are still horrible though :D

If Eto'o wasn't so frigging class, I'd give the MOTM to Willian.

Seriously, it was his best minutes for us in terms of creativity. He was very carefree.

He hates Tottenham (yeah, it's the 345874987546th time I say it today, but I'm drunk too to make @Stingray some company. I'm naturally drunk most times.

We still need to have a conversation about our first half performance. I love Jose, I even followed his career closely after he left Chelsea, but if there has been one "weakness" to him so far, it's that he occasionally tries to be too clever with the starting line-up. That's happened like 6-7 times this season. Of course, he always rectifies that later in the game. Other than that, he's been brilliant.

But bloody hell, 7 points clear. I think Liverpool will drop points away to Man United. Huge pressure on them.

It's the best beer I've ever had

ron-4-1024x606.jpg

Thats a dutch beer and to belgians it is the equivalent as saying Argentinians are the best natural footballers in the world to Brazilian.

Heineken is horse piss ...... :Goober:

blame Chelsea official account, they did it, not me :P

I tried a Heineken yesterday!!!!! It's the best beer I've ever had, beers are still horrible though :D

i will introduce you to fine wines and oysters ,, keep away from Belgian Beer

tumblr_n24upc6SpF1s75af7o3_r1_500.png

tumblr_n24upc6SpF1s75af7o1_1280.png

Thats a dutch beer and to belgians it is the equivalent as saying Argentinians are the best natural footballers in the world to Brazilian.

Heineken is horse piss ...... :Goober:

someone here told me to try Heineken, so I did. Don't remember who. Well, I'm sure I won't find Belgian beer here :(

Spurs defence presented a comedy gold today, that was incredible. We have to thank the guys who take care of the pitch, especially at HT for making the pitch more wet on the Spurs half lol.

Very important win, now the pressure is all on City. One slip and they know they are in troubles. The longer it stays like that, the fucking more awesome for us.