Fulham v Chelsea

Jase

LOL can people stop acting as if D. Luiz is the worst CB on earth? This is ridiculous

Luiz has already caused us four points in the league this season at CB, and he hasn't even played there a lot, against Everton and against West Brom. He should never start at CB again, except maybe against smaller teams at Stamford Bridge. I doubt if Mourinho even trusts him anymore. I know I certainly don't. With the way Cahill has been performing in the last two years, if the guy was Brazilian, German or Italian, people would have been calling him world-class.

LOL can people stop acting as if D. Luiz is the worst CB on earth? This is ridiculous.

well what is one supposed to say when inxluding DL woyld mean changing a perfectly fine back 4. Also the comments were pertaining to this match. (Read my discussion with robguima)

Ps- some people are such hypocrites (not u skipper). Saying something about luiz is RIDICULOUS. But comments like if "ramires plays then god help us" is perfectly fine. LOL.

well what is one supposed to say when inxluding DL woyld mean changing a perfectly fine back 4. Also the comments were pertaining to this match. (Read my discussion with robguima)

Ps- some people are such hypocrites (not u skipper). Saying something about luiz is RIDICULOUS. But comments like if "ramires plays then god help us" is perfectly fine. LOL.

I agree with you, Luiz does not deserve to start over Cahill or JT right now, but you seriously can't go around saying that people are mentally wrong in the head if they want Luiz in the back...

I haven't seen a comment like that about Ramires either, my reaction would be the same. I always defend Rambo. Regardless, just because others are apparently doing it with Rambo doesn't mean you should too with Luiz. That too makes you a hypocrite if you get me?

Luiz has already caused us four points in the league this season at CB, and he hasn't even played there a lot, against Everton and against West Brom. He should never start at CB again, except maybe against smaller teams at Stamford Bridge. I doubt if Mourinho even trusts him anymore. I know I certainly don't. With the way Cahill has been performing in the last two years, if the guy was Brazilian, German or Italian, people would have been calling him world-class.

Everyone knows Luiz is having a bad season, I'm not advocating that he should be in the starting line up but to say someone is mentally incapable because they want Luiz in defence like he's the worst CB in the world is ridiculous.

This had nothing to do with Cahill either, who has not been in this form for two years straight, hence why he is not being called WC.

I agree with you, Luiz does not deserve to start over Cahill or JT right now, but you seriously can't go around saying that people are mentally wrong in the head if they want Luiz in the back...

I haven't seen a comment like that about Ramires either, my reaction would be the same. I always defend Rambo. Regardless, just because others are apparently doing it with Rambo doesn't mean you should too with Luiz. That too makes you a hypocrite if you get me?

Its absolutelt different. I might have gone a little overboard when someone suggested DL in defense but I was not ridiculing DL in anyway. This is what I wrote to robguima in my last repky to him.

If u ask me, we need dl's legs in the mid for tomorrow. Him n matic to carry our pressing game forwars along with oscar.

On the other hand, people bash one of our players saying things like

In that case I'd play Rami and pray for God to help us.

(It can be found in one of the long essays on this page itself) but in the same breath say its ridiculous to say something about DL.

(It can be found in one of the long essays on this page itself) but in the same breath say its ridiculous to say something about DL.

I agree with most of what you said in your discussion with Robguima, that's not the point in trying to make here.

You can obviously whatever you want about any player but when you say ridiculously overboard stuff like that then obviously people will react.