Fulham v Chelsea

Jase

I dunno if starting Salah is a good idea, Schurrle was played a very good half in good form. I we should capitalize in that and let hem start with that form

Oh yeah he'll be a great idea. If Salah gave Ashley Cole a hard time Fulham don't stand a chance. Just to cause a scare down the right he would be worth it as I would favor Salah over Richardson and lesser options Fulham have to defend with.

Oh yeah he'll be a great idea. If Salah gave Ashley Cole a hard time Fulham don't stand a chance. Just to cause a scare down the right he would be worth it as I would favor Salah over Richardson and lesser options Fulham have to defend with.

I agree with you but my concern is that Salah doesn't have that chemistry with guys yet. I am worried he would be lost on the field if you know what I mean. Like the way he would connect with others on the field and gives support. Skill wise I have confidence in him. But I guess he has to start some day.

Cech

Ivanovic Terry Cahill Azpi

Matic Luiz/Lampard

Salah Oscar Schurrle

Doesn't matter

This would be the best imo to rest the haza and willian

This team has played well and looks really dangerous .. Seems like it's our strongest team.. Why don't we see this team more???? With hazard and willian.. The pivot would be matic and luiz

Bookies:

Fulham - CFC: 1.47

Stoke - Arsenal: 1.66

Southampton - Liverpool: 2.05

Man. City - Sunderland : ?

Chelsea are the firmest favourites by the looks of it. City play the postponed match and it looks like the bookies forgot about it.

Fulham are the wooden spoon team but made things difficult for Liverpool (because Liverpool have a shaky defense, 2-3 in the end).

They were a decent side up until the middle off last season when alot off their players stagnated and hit father time.

This isn't the same Fulham team that constantly caused us shit a few years back, this is probably the best fixture away we could have hoped for after an CL game, and that's without factoring in we have literally no travelling to do for this one.

I wouldn't be so sure about that (would rather face Cardiff if we have to). Fulham, especially under Martin Jol, have always been poor-average side or horribly out of form but forever turning up against us and as Alex has mentioned earlier, with this being a derby and their first home game under a new manager, it's going to be a tricky one.

Bookies:

Fulham - CFC: 1.47

Stoke - Arsenal: 1.66

Southampton - Liverpool: 2.05

Man. City - Sunderland : ?

Chelsea are the firmest favourites by the looks of it. City play the postponed match and it looks like the bookies forgot about it.

Fulham are the wooden spoon team but made things difficult for Liverpool (because Liverpool have a shaky defense, 2-3 in the end).

city play Sunderland in the final of COC. Not thesuspended game.

Fatigue could be a factor and could give us a bad result. This one is the right opportunity to rotate our squad.

...............................................................Cech...................................................................................

..Azpi...............................JT........................................................Cahill..........................................Cole..............

.............................................Matic...........................Luiz............................................................................

Salah.................................................... Oscar...........................................................Hazard(or Willian )...

.......................................................... Torres...................................................................................................

No! We'll concede half a dozen goals if we play that....too much space between the two CBs! :P

The game at Stamford Bridge vs Fulham was our worst PL performance off the season yet we still won 2 0 and never looked troubled apart from one moment when Cahill played Bent onside.

This Fulham team are awful, the only way we will drop points is through utter complacency.

wouldn't put it past chelsea to be complacent

relegation teams are always dangerous. fulham as woeful as they are, having a new manager at home with the record striker making his debut. i don't share your confidence

I think Salah can get a start ?

I want to rest Hazard but maybe its too much of a risk.. so I dunno.

Willian never needs a rest I guess..

Would like a Matic - Lampard pivot.

Eto'o in. not enough space in this game for Torres.

Oscar should start.

Schurrle was pretty alive against Gala so if Willian\Hazard get a rest he's also an option.

Hopefully, Chelsea´s players are well rested for tomorrow.

According to what I have read, they landed in London yesterday at 4 a.m.

This is ridiculous.

Despite of it, I expect nothing but a win tomorrow.

On Chelsea's official site it said 6 a.m!