Fulham v Chelsea

Jase

With 5 draws from our last 7 games with Fulham, it'll be anything but a walk in park. We always seem to struggle. Hoping for a win though, obviously. Not placing any bets though.

They will be up for this one. Hazard needs to step up abit last few games he has been off the boil last few.

id go with

Cech, BI2 JT Cahill Dave, Matic Luiz(if fit), Willian Oscar Hazard, Ba-Because i feel he can bully there weak defence more than the other 2

Fatigue could be a factor and could give us a bad result. This one is the right opportunity to rotate our squad.

...............................................................Cech...................................................................................

..Azpi...............................JT........................................................Cahill..........................................Cole..............

.............................................Matic...........................Luiz............................................................................

Salah.................................................... Oscar...........................................................Hazard(or Willian )...

.......................................................... Torres...................................................................................................

Fatigue could be a factor and could give us a bad result. This one is the right opportunity to rotate our squad.

...............................................................Cech...................................................................................

..Azpi...............................JT........................................................Cahill..........................................Cole..............

.............................................Matic...........................Luiz............................................................................

Salah.................................................... Oscar...........................................................Hazard(or Willian )...

.......................................................... Torres...................................................................................................

I dunno if starting Salah is a good idea, Schurrle was played a very good half in good form. I we should capitalize in that and let hem start with that form

I dunno if starting Salah is a good idea, Schurrle was played a very good half in good form. I we should capitalize in that and let hem start with that form

Salah's pace could work on the right flank where they are absolutely clueless.

Probably a good idea to start Schurrle to build up on his decent run. But then again, we need to see what Salah guy can do in a Chelsea shirt. Fulham- perfect opportunity, considering its a West London derby and all. Could learn a lot from that atmosphere.

Don't know why but I love their stadium. How is in reality? ?

The away end is more or less some seats on a load of metal scaffolding, their fans are as intimidating as a cute, fluffy Easter bunny and it's generally just a bit shit

Tough game, 1st vs last and a London derby. Midfield battle will be the key and we have to win against Parker, Sidwell and that Tottenham reject. Matic and Luiz should do the job for us.

---------------------------- Eto'o ----------------------------

---- Hazard ------------------------------------- Salah ----

--------------- Oscar ---- Matic ----- Luiz ---------------

---- Ash ---- JT ---------------- Cahill ---- Ivanovic ----

---------------------------- Cech ----------------------------

Fatigue !

Can't buy that - the season is about to begin!

- Real European matches, after Schalke 04, Romanian Petrolul - or whatever it was.

- The runup to the championship.

I know a team or two who play well from early July to August 8, saint Emilian's day, through the friendly newspaper headlines, when the players of all the other teams are off to the beaches.

Displays like Mel Pepe stadium and Constantinople are out of the question.'

I expect 4-0 against Fulham - who should be "fatigued" too I suppose.

It has always seem that way in the past but yet somehow, we do seem to produce quite a number of dull draws against these lots.

TBF, think they are decent side going forward and Holtby has done alright for them since moving to Fulham. It's defensively that they are rather awful and with a little bit more luck, West Brom could have put a few past them last weekend.

They were a decent side up until the middle off last season when alot off their players stagnated and hit father time.
This isn't the same Fulham team that constantly caused us shit a few years back, this is probably the best fixture away we could have hoped for after an CL game, and that's without factoring in we have literally no travelling to do for this one.

Wish they'd bring the old Wacko Jacko statue back. It was also nice to take a picture with the only even remotely talented person aligned(he probably turned over in his grave when it was built) with that club.

The thing I'll miss the most about them when they go down is the dismayed look on their fans faces when they lose. It's almost as if they always expect different :D