Fulham v Chelsea

Jase

The question is who do you pair up with Matic? Mikel, Ramires orLuiz? I would also suggest to playing Salah, and lighten Willian's week. Salah dizzied Ashley Cole when he faced us, Fulham don't have a LB to deal with any kind of danger. Perfect game for Mo to stretch out his legs to be honest.

Exactly. Dropping points here with a West Brom esque display will be typical Chelsea, though Matic just being the world-classplayer he is and also being fresh will give us a big boost.

Is that Apocalypse in your avatar?

You know your Marvel Villains

Watch that character Mitroglou.

I don't think he is useless and as far as Greece in Brazil are concerned, he's the only one worth a mention in the FIFA website. The other two mentioned there are Karagounis and Katsouranis who are 38 and 38 respectively!

Kostas Mitroglou is 26 years old, something of a late developer but he has become a prolific goal scorer. As Gert Muller type players go, I think he is the most accomplished we ever had (and I 'm not a supporter of his former club Olympiakos).

The game at Stamford Bridge vs Fulham was our worst PL performance off the season yet we still won 2 0 and never looked troubled apart from one moment when Cahill played Bent onside.

This Fulham team are awful, the only way we will drop points is through utter complacency.

It has always seem that way in the past but yet somehow, we do seem to produce quite a number of dull draws against these lots.

Not sure what to expect with the new manager. Regardless, I don't see them doing anything that would trouble us. If we drop points it'll be due to wastefulness in front of goal, no other way. But I imagine we'd at least get 1 and grab 3 points.

TBF, think they are decent side going forward and Holtby has done alright for them since moving to Fulham. It's defensively that they are rather awful and with a little bit more luck, West Brom could have put a few past them last weekend.

Erggghh this is the one fixture I always look to and think "Worried" It's their cup final, they are struggling like a dog on a polished tiled floor. Can see a Gala performance again where we take the lead and try and soak up pressure from them whilst they come on to us like Barcelona.

A draw again.

Kinda sad that some of us (myself included) go into games against relegation jailbate with more nerves than when we play a big side.

We should be beating this lot 3 or 4-0 but we'll somehow make it difficult on ourselves. We can kill the game off with a couple of first half goals. What seems more likely based on how we played against West Brom is that we look completely comfortable and get a 1-0 lead and can't put them to the sword and are made to pay for it later.

I think it'll be a hard fought 2-1 victory.

Team:

--------------------Torres--------------------

Hazard-----------Oscar-----------Salah

------------Matic----------Ramires------------

Azpi---------Terry-----------Cahill----------Iva

--------------------Cech----------------------

Kinda sad that some of us (myself included) go into games against relegation jailbate with more nerves than when we play a big side.

We should be beating this lot 3 or 4-0 but we'll somehow make it difficult on ourselves. We can kill the game off with a couple of first half goals. What seems more likely based on how we played against West Brom is that we look completely comfortable and get a 1-0 lead and can't put them to the sword and are made to pay for it later.

I think it'll be a hard fought 2-1 victory.

Team:

--------------------Torres--------------------

Hazard-----------Oscar-----------Salah

------------Matic----------Ramires------------

Azpi---------Terry-----------Cahill----------Iva

--------------------Cech----------------------

Kinda hard to blame you, we have major scoring problem (not striker problem). We cannot even score against gala team that asked to be scored

Surprised by the number of people who are opting for Ramires instead of Luiz in the midfield. Perhaps because you assume Luiz will not be fit, but surely people don't actually think Ramires is going to be of any use given that this is a match in which we're likely to have the majority of possession and at worst will have to break down a bus?

This game sadly has 1-1 written all over it. I predict a familar script: we score one goal, miss many opportunities, they start coming back into the game towards the dying stages, we bring Mikel on... and they equalise.