Fulham v Chelsea

Jase

He definitely gets forward better than Cole does right now. The Cole of old was better, but he's not that Cole anymore. It's part of the reason Hazard has improved so markedly over the last couple of months because Azpi actually gets forward on the outside and takes the full-back with him.

I disagree. Any time Azpi gets it, he always checks back to his weaker foot. I'm not buying that Cole is finished. He was having problems with his rib, but he's ok now. He played well against Stoke in the FA cup and should be playing more. Azpilicueta and Ivanovic offer little to our attacking play.

The best solution against smaller teams is Cole LB and Azpi RB. Small things such as this can really make a difference in our attacking play. We don't look threatening at all. We haven't looked threatening in a while. Only making suggestions

I don't get why we insist in the annoying long balls! Even Fulham tries to get to the attack passing, but we try the annoying, and badly executed long pass. It's driving me crazy...

No width, and Fulham happy to park the bus. Schurrle has been awful. Ramires can't hold the ball and pick up a pass. Nothing from Brana on the right. Nothing from Azpi on the left. It's easy for them to defend against us. Poor stuff so far. I fear they might score against us.