• Ramires
    • Oscar
    • Schurrle
    • Hazard
    • Torres
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Ba (sub)
    • Luiz (sub)

What a win!!!! People here on need to cool down their asses and understand that its a 90minute game. The amonut of stick schurrle was getting was RIDICULOUS. Some of the posters need to be ashamed. Now we are 4 points above arse-anal and simply right into it. Our main compwtition is city but if we keep doing what we are then we are no doubt going to be champs.

As for the game, it was a game of 2 halves. Fulham were surely up for it. I think they deaerve a lot of credit to the first half display. We were below par but they were brilliant too.

Cech- should have kept a clean sheet. And he was rightly pissed that he dint. Made a couole of good stops and his distribution was brilliant as with our 3rd goal. 8/10

Azpi- one of his pooreat performance this season. Dejagah gave him a nightnare even during the end. If dejagah was good in his decision making we could have been in for a hard time. 5/10

Jt - good dispkay. His and gcs partwnership is looking just brilliant. Was caused a little problem by bent though.7/10

Gc- briliant. Another awesome performance. Covered jt brilliantly. Covered iva brilliantly. Except for one momwnt where he misjudged the flight of the ball and let bent chest it down, he was flawless. 9/10

Iva- very average. Seemed very tired. Let kasami run outside of him in thw dfirst minuted itself. 6/10

Matic - average performancr. His over the top passing is not good enough though he tries it sometimes. Not one of his best natches. 7/10

Rambo- horrendous first half. But brilliant sexond half. That ball to schurrle from thw corner was kust brilliant. Broke a lot of attacks and was really lethal on counters in the xloaing minutea. 7/10

Oscar- another very average perdormance. No sprk. No momeny of magic. 6/10

Hazard - very average first half but MOTM. Ehat a ball to schutrle for the first goal. What a ball for the second goal. That RABONA gave me a fucking ORGASM. To all the people who saod that he is only as good as the team TAKE THAT. 9/10

Schurrle- horrendoua first half. Loa t the ball almost with his every touch I thibk. But what a brilliant sexond half. The ball from eden was brilliant but so was the run and the finish. His other 2 finiahes were also quite good but what is even more suprosing were the runs. Spexially for the sexond goals. That should have been a strikers run. Good gamr. 9/10

Torres- I'd qe had dropped pointa today it wouldbhave been his mistake. At this level u simply can not let such an easy chance. People say our problems won't be solved by a dw cwnt striker and I say rhat is bullahit. 6/10

Subs-

Mikel- decwnt. Covered azpi a couple of times when he was get pounded. Slowed the gamr down. 6/10

Ba - decent. Looked hungry. Shoukd be ahead of torres for auch physical matchea.

Luiz- na.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Schurrle's contribution today is what I have been crying out for to get from Willian, not necessarly a ha-trick but taking the burden of Hazard when he is being tightly marked. I am sure Schurrle's hat trick will now keep him on his toes which can only be good for the team :dance::dance:

The irony is both Hazard and Schurrle were dire in the first half...

Which could indicate Hazard or to some extent Oscar arent 'tired' but simply out of form. Hazard put fantastic performance in second half, maybe he will be on top in next games again but Oscar realy has problems last couple of months. He is no where near starting 11 with that form. The fact that he tracks isnt good enough. Offensively he is on level of Ramires to be honest atm. Willian can do that too.

--------

For someone who plays like once per month, Schurrle put realy good composure when taking those goals, looking forward to see more from him. Maybe play Schurrle-Hazard-Willian for next few games and put little pressure on Oscar to start playing better.

Schurrle, Hazard, Terry, Cahill, Azpi, Matic were all very good today. Torres aswell to some extent, but he missed few clear chances.

I was very wrong about Schurrle, but I hope this wasnt one game stand off again like back in the season vs Stoke. He needs to put good performances regulary, not just average. I think Mou should give him 2/3 straight starts and then we will see how he does. He could either turn into very good finisher, something we lack and main reason he was bought, because he can score goals.

The two halves were yin and yang, black and white, day and night. I'm delighted for our 2nd half performance and more importantly result, but the abomination we witnessed during 1st half should never be replicated ever again. Oh and Schürrle, what the fuck?! So hopeless, then completely transforms. I think he has displaced one of Willian or Oscar at least for a while, considering they have been woeful lately.

Shocking result. I saw the first half and wanted to cry. Schurrle was the worst of the bunch and did absolutely everything wrong. Missed the second half and game ends up 1-3 and Schurrle scores a hattrick. Unbelievable.

Looks like Chelsea is the new Man Utd.

YESSSSSSSS! Great response from the lads after a dissapointing first half. I saw Jose's reaction after Andre wasted that corner kick with minutes before half-time and I thought he won't be coming back for the second half. But he woke up and from one of our weakest players on the pitch he turned into a hat-trick hero.

Congratulations to Andre for his goals, but I have to give my MOTM award to Eden "the playmaker". He was brilliant in the second half and decided to took the game by the scruff of the neck, knew he had to boss the team and unlocked Fulham's defence.

Still, this team is begging for Shaw, a world-class partner for Matic and a top CF.