• Ramires
    • Oscar
    • Schurrle
    • Hazard
    • Torres
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Ba (sub)
    • Luiz (sub)

Ok guys, I am sure all of you did , but DID EVERYONE SEE THAT RABONA PASS FROM HAZARD TO TORRES??!! That really deserved better (GIF anyone? )... Would've been assist of the season but for yet another unmissable miss from Torres.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First half performance was utterly rubbish again. The less said about it, the better. In the second half, we stepped it up especially Hazard. Was everything good we did going forward and thank god, we actually have someone in Schurrle getting on the end of passes and finishing it coolly for all his 3 goals. Was quite poor in the first half but played better in the second and credit to him for his goals. It's been awhile since we last saw any of our players finished clinically and coolly in front of goal. Job well done in the end after the midweek game in Turkey.

Four points clear at the top now (thanks Walters!) and we could extend the gap to 7 and 9 points on Arsenal (and maybe Liverpool) and Manchester City respectively if we beat Spurs next weekend as all those 2 (or 3) teams are not playing next weekend due to FA Cup games.

Football is a game of two halves and today we got the reminder. The first half was depressing indeed, but I'm proud with the way the boys stepped up in the second. Jose pressed Eden's magic button at HT and I still can't get to my head how was Andre able to score a HT! And to make my day even better Arsenal lost to Stoke and we're 4 points ahead of them and 6 ahead of City (although they have 2 games in hand). Well done everyone! :)

Ok guys, I am sure all of you did , but DID EVERYONE SEE THAT RABONA PASS FROM HAZARD TO TORRES??!! That really deserved better (GIF anyone? )... Would've been assist of the season but for yet another unmissable miss from Torres.

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/2328E2D69D1051580845351649280_139854b3056.4.8.3659411094150081446.mp4?versionId=3gXvNpNxn8ayFwi.yyr30JhkySuQwpQg%C2'> :worship:

We create plenty of chances - now we might actually have a player who can play up top whose movement might take advantage of that. Keep him away from being involved with the build up and allow him to get chances to finish of the moves. Schurrle to play up top till the end of the season.

Hazard was also massive in the second half with those two assists.

While Cahill has been going from strength to strength in defense. Matic solid in midfield since joining.

Still worrying that Oscar seems to be completely out of form, need him to pick up for the title run in.

"Would be funny if after all the sticks Schurrle get he comes out and score the 1st goal :D(if he is still on the field that is) but overall he is a terrible footballer, fucking hell he was compared to Reus at 1 point. Slightly better than Marin at best."

:D

snapback.png

Again completely blame Mourinho for running off De Bruyne and Mata as they were the only two who can pick a pass on a consistent basis. Hazard needs help he can't do it by himself need to spend about 150-200 million this summer.

Are you serious? .....

"Argh Shurrle is back, FFS"

"

I'm wet with what Hazard just did that

#orgasm" Barbara ?... Is there a dance that goes with that ?

Couldn't see the match because of blackout in here! exactly when the game started!!! :rant: but really delighted by the result. :getin: didn't expected that at all!

Shurrle got a hatrick?!! :blink:

Got to watch the replay.

And Arsenal lost! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Come on Southampton you can do it too! :D

Was Torres' header toward goal not deflected away by a defender for a corner? Agree, it was an awesome play and pass by Hazard who was an absolute magician in the second half, but I don't think Torres just missed.

Who the hell could've foreseen that the worst player on the pitch for us in the first half would transform into Messi and score a hattrick? Awesome.

Still concerning that when teams really go for it and play it around quickly they can easily cause us problems defensively. Even really poor sides like this. A better team with better players would've taken some of those very good opportunities that Fulham had.

Hazard just flipped a switch at halftime. When he's aggressive like that he's unstoppable. Just have to hope he gets some rest and doesn't play midweek for Belgium.