• Torres
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Ba (sub)
    • Luiz (sub)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im so proud of the guys, what a second half performance!!

Mourinho is right saying that we even need a tired Hazard since he can create out of nothing, shurrle with his hatrick is my motm tough

Impressive clinical finishing from Shirley, something we haven't seen in a long time in a Chelsea shirt, but Eden is the player who changed the game. He was simply magical and he was my MOTM. Special mention to Cahill who was yet again incredibly solid.

Meaningless stat: The last three hat-tricks in the EPL have been scored by a Chelsea player :D

Another uninspired, insipid first-half rescued by a great second-half performance. It's nice to have a manager who can inspire the troops at half-time, but maybe he wants to try that speech 45 minutes earlier?

Or just let Billy make all the pre-match talks :lol:

Well played in the 2nd half, Schurrle and hazard upped their game in the 2nd half, think fans were right to criticize both in the 1st half, only negative is Mikel I felt he did the opposite of what he was intented we actually got under pressure when he came on. That hatrick is good as it will push willian to try and improve on his attackin play

1st half was awful, second half was really good. but god damn, fulham are so freaking awful, its not even funny anymore. very happy for schürrle and eden what a performance in the 2nd!

cahill unbelievable rock-solid. matic great too. ramires ok. oscar shit. azpi,terry,ivan also solid. torres was ok

ok i said at half time i would bring willian on ,,I meant for schurrle I did say wtf do I know ,,,, BUT I KNOW what Jose said at HT ,

he was quite calm .. Said to Eden ,, OK now start to fucking play ,,,, turned to the others ... give the genius the fucking ball retards .. then said to the Kraut

fill your fucking boots its Xmas

I can't choose between André and Eden. They were both amazing in the second.

I guess I'll honor the hat-trick boy :P

I do hope Willian starts instead of Oscar against Tottenham

That hatrick for andre is goodfor the team as it will keep both willian and oscar on their toes

Another uninspired, insipid first-half rescued by a great second-half performance. It's nice to have a manager who can inspire the troops at half-time, but maybe he wants to try that speech 45 minutes earlier?

Delighted for Schurrle who finished beautifully but Cahill deserves credit once again for being a rock alongside JT. Hazard was magic in the second half as well and Torres made some nice runs to create space, but beyond that it's hard to pick out many other players who really pushed themselves about a 6/10. Azpi and Ivanovic were their usual secure selves and Cech made some solid saves, but looked a little indecisive for the goal (and not for the first time).

Three points in the bag, Arsenal lose and Liverpool away to Southampton means a great result all things considered.

Cech indecisive!!! he'll be a great number 2 next season.

Willian = 2 goals 5 assists in all competitions. 23 games played

Schurrle = 6 goals and 1 assist in all competitions 14 games played

And this is a team that needs goal-scorers. Food for thought.

As for the first half, I've already made a lot on the live blog on how our full-backs don't supplement our front 3. We can't open a defensive block that way, it's tough, particularly in a physical league like the EPL. None of Torres, Oscar, Schurrle are THAT strong. Ramires still a weakness...

But fuck it all, what a second half PERFORMANCE. Scored at the right time and we DESTROYED them. Schurrle was magic, but my MOTM was Hazard. Some people dared moan about him on the live blog, but this guy is the best player in this league. It's not even funny anymore, he's an animal.

STOKE 1-0 ARSEnal. Brillian day. Now up to you Southampton :blue scalf: