Galatasaray v Chelsea

Jase

you must have missed our league game against City at the Etihad.

if Rami, Luiz and Mikel start there NO way Jose will change it to a 4-3-3! Rami - Willian - Hazard worked a treat against City, and it will be similar in this game as Galatasaray leave a lot of space to counter attack!

Ramires was by far the worst player vs City

No, just no. With Iva and Rami at that right wing we wont have much to offer from there.

There is just no reason to use Rami as a RW when we've got enough wingers now.

Iva and Rami offer us plenty! especially Rami on the counter attack! and no we dont have enough wingers! in the CL we have 3 options for 'RW' or RAM as our wingers dont even play like wingers. our 3 options are Rami, Willian or Schurrle/Hazard, with Oscar injured Willian will play as the number 10, Hazard will play on the left which leaves Rami or Schurrle, Schurrle cant play on the right and Rami is a much more dangerous option to play there with his pace on the counter. Its a no brainer really, if Oscar doesn't play Rami will most likely play as a RAM.

Nothing to worry about here. Jose is going for a low score game. A defensive game will be seen.

Hopefully chelsea is scoring one goal, a draw is fine, then.

why do you always think in big away games Jose will not try to win and try to score goals???

This game could easily be like the Schalke away game, We can easily open this team up and score 2 or 3!

So basically we could be missing all of Luiz, Mikel, Oscar and Ramires in addition to the cup-tied Matic and Salah? That's just wonderful...

why do you always think in big away games Jose will not try to win and try to score goals???

This game could easily be like the Schalke away game, We can easily open this team up and score 2 or 3!

Well, what Jose will do, I or you do not know now.

My feeling is Jose will not be open to free for all game. He usually plays defensive games, Manu, arsenal...,

Why allow them to score if Chelsea can play for 1-1 game ?

Also just read how many players are missing. That tells me Jose will play defensively.

Well, what Jose will do, I or you do not know now.

My feeling is Jose will not be open to free for all game. He usually plays defensive games, Manu, arsenal...,

Why allow them to score if Chelsea can play for 1-1 game ?

Also just read how many players are missing. That tells me Jose will play defensively.

we wont play an open game, but at the same time we wont just sit back and defend and play for a draw, they are weak defensively and we can really hurt them on the counter.

we wont play an open game, but at the same time we wont just sit back and defend and play for a draw, they are weak defensively and we can really hurt them on the counter.

As I said & let me repeat. Whatever Jose is playing on Wednesday, no one knows yet.

Therefore, I suggest. Be patient, hold your horses, we will see, then. Current Chelsea team is missing some players, injuries, not illegible...defense will be the key to come home with much needed good result.

I also feel, Chelsea is not capable to win the CL in this season. Personally, I would be more than pleased to reach semis.

Not to score one single goal would be very dangerous. Drogba, Yilmaz and Sneijder are very dangerous. Their defence is not that good, if Hazard, Willian and Eto'o has a good day we can beat them. Real Madrid scored 10 goals in 2 matches because Galata were unable to play against fast amf's like CR, Di Maria and Isco.

As I said & let me repeat. Whatever Jose is playing on Wednesday, no one knows yet.

Therefore, I suggest. Be patient, hold your horses, we will see, then. Current Chelsea team is missing some players, injuries, not illegible...defense will be the key to come home with much needed good result.

I also feel, Chelsea is not capable to win the CL in this season. Personally, I would be more than pleased to reach semis.

I felt the same thing in 2011/12 and look what happened.

Bayern, Real, PSG, Atletico are stronger now.

So are we. Imo we are a better version of Atletico, we both have similar styles and we have more quality in our team then they do, & Many people see them as dark horses to make the final...

So are we. Imo we are a better version of Atletico, we both have similar styles and we have more quality in our team then they do, & Many people see them as dark horses to make the final...

Really, Chelsea is stronger than Atletico ? Are you sure you have seen them play, lately ?

Really, Chelsea is stronger than Atletico ? Are you sure you have seen them play, lately ?

They are nothing special. Two banks of four with a very good focal point (Diego Costa), even Milan challenged them and should have won. Don't know why everyone think we have no chance in this UCL. A lot of team aren't all that.

They are nothing special. Two banks of four with a very good focal point (Diego Costa), even Milan challenged them and should have won. Don't know why everyone think we have no chance in this UCL. A lot of team aren't all that.

Are Chelsea something special in comparison to Real, PSG, Bayern or Atletico ?

Suddenly, Chelsea became too thin to challenge in the PL. Have you seen the players that may be used only ?

Are Chelsea something special in comparison to Real, PSG, Bayern or Atletico ?

Suddenly, Chelsea became too thin to challenge in the PL. Have you seen the players that may be used only ?

I believe we are. We have the best manager in the world, a very good defense and a gameplan which suits the big game. We can go to a place and keep it tight, we can hit on the break,...

The results we got against the big teams show us that (2-2 v Bayern, 0-1 + 2-1 v City, 0-0 v Arsenal,...).

Bayern is a very good team but not unbeatable, Arsenal gave them a game at 11v11. Barcelona is so-so, and Mourinho knows all about them. IMO, we can beat everyone.