Galatasaray v Chelsea

Jase

Well, just watch Atletico in the CL.

That´s all I can say here. since you think Chelsea has better players in every position, I give up.

When you posted that Courtious is better than Cech, that´s it for me, see you.

Courtois is better than Cech for me atm, but I don't agree with his opinion that we got better players in almost every position. Godin/Miranda are far better than Cahill, Koke is better than Willian imo, Mario Suarez/Babi are better than Ramires. So yes we are slightly better but by just a small margin.

Courtois is better than Cech for me atm, but I don't agree with his opinion that we got better players in almost every position. Godin/Miranda are far better than Cahill, Koke is better than Willian imo, Mario Suarez/Babi are better than Ramires. So yes we are slightly better but by just a small margin.

Your opinion, but here's mine:

I don't think Courtois is better than Cech yet. They're on the same level but Cech shades it because of experience for me.

Don't think Godin or Miranda are better than Cahill either, certainly not Cahill on recent form. They are at most on par.

Ramires is better than Mario Suarez and Babi, he's just not in form at the moment. I think he'd start over both.

Willian and Koke are different players, not sure why you're comparing them tbh.

We aren't just marginally better than Atletico, we're better full stop. Once you get down to squad depth too we're obviously ahead of them.

NO it is just humour ,,, have you seen the posts their lunatic fans post ..

and they arent joking

Excuse me but am I missing something here ?

Are we not allowed to joke about other people ? Somehow, this 7 is too confused for me though.

Well, just watch Atletico in the CL.

That´s all I can say here. since you think Chelsea has better players in every position, I give up.

When you posted that Courtious is better than Cech, that´s it for me, see you.

ok bye, you clearly know what your talking about. :blink:

We have better players than Newcastle, Stoke, Everton. Didn't stop them from beating us this season, oh and Basel too. Also in the super cup back 2 years ago we got players better in almost every single position bar striker, they ended up winning 4-1.

So what's your point???

Only 600 km between Bucharest and Istanbul (7 hour drive) and I'll be in the stands for this one. Buzzing :D My uncle works for a company that has, among others, Galatasaray and Bayer Leverkusen as their partners and got me four tickets.

Mancini really improved their defence since he signed for Galatasaray. An italian coach vs Mourinho should result in a low-scoring affair. I'm hoping for a 0-1, 0-2 (1-1 would not be bad either)

-------------Eto'o-------------

Schurrle-------------Hazard

-------------Willian-----------

----------Luiz----Rami-------

Azpi---JT--Cahill--Ivanovic

-------------Cech-------------

That the argument you bring up that we will beat them because we are better even though I think if compared 11 we are pretty even. And even if we are better there is no guarantee that we will win

I never said anything about us beating them, i said we are similar to them but have more quality.

Thanks kid. I agree, I clearly do..

Yeah because your the guy who said Chelsea would park the bus against City in the league game and wouldn't even try to score and that City would score at least 2 goals past us! Yeah you really know what your talking about! :clown:

They are nothing special. Two banks of four with a very good focal point (Diego Costa), even Milan challenged them and should have won. Don't know why everyone think we have no chance in this UCL. A lot of team aren't all that.

Forget it dude. He was also the guy who aagainst city dint give US any chamce and infact even beforw the natch started, he was ridiculing jose's tactics- only to be owned.

Don't want to play a game where Matic isn't involved. :cry:

Could just go with the same team that played against Arsenal in December, look to keep it tight and hit them on the break.

Cech

Ivanovic Cahill Terry Azpi

Ramires Mikel Lampard

Willian Torres Hazard

Yay...a team with Mikel in it. Could throw Luiz in the middle instead of one of Lamps or Mikel. Bizarrely disinterested in this match, mostly because I'd like to see us focus on being the best in England this season.

Couldn't have said it better. I do think we need to progress in this tourney mainly to show were are one of the top teams in the world, but Prem is taking precedence over the champions league this year... For me at least.

I want this tie put to bed long before Didier's return to the bridge! He deserves a proper ovation and will get it so long as the return leg is more like a testimonial than a match.

I think the key to win this game is to win the battles in midfield and be quick on the counter.

I would lineup the following team and I would expect a comfortable win. 2-0 Chelsea.

Eto'o

Hazard Willian

Lampard - Luiz - Ramires

Azpi - JT - Cahill - Iva

Cech

You must've bumped your head.