Galatasaray 1-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Decent result I am sure we can win it at the bridge, but I am quite dissapointed with how we become passive and let them control the game completely in the second half...We give them the ticket into the game by doing that.

Azpi clear motm for me, another great performance!

You know how bad a referee is when Felipe Melo plays a match and doesn't get a yellow.

I'll come back later with the rest of what I think of this pathetic presentation by our team. I'm supposed to rate our players and write an article on it now. Wish me luck, cos I'll need.

Should have killed the game in the first 30 mins. I can understand playing on the counter to some extent but how can we be so technically inept that we can't even control possession and put them under pressure? I don't recall a moment we put them under pressure through controlled possession. I guess though that is expected to some extent when you play a pivot of Lampard and Ramires.

Good result, bad performance.

Terrible performance. Utter shit.

In the 2nd half we couldnt keep the ball for more than 5 seconds.

Mikel for Schurrle? FUCKING RETARDED.

And whats the point with subbing Oscar in for 1 minute?

Our decisionmaking was utter crap. We are so bad at killing games off. We had them exposed the first 30 minutes.

Then we did the same fucking mistake we did against WBA. We sat deep and just defended. So stuipid.

:doh:

You seriously need to relax and back the team after a decent, positive result.

You know how bad a referee is when Felipe Melo plays a match and doesn't get a yellow.

I'll come back later with the rest of what I think of this pathetic presentation by our team. I'm supposed to rate our players and write an article on it now. Wish me luck, cos I'll need.

It's shocking really. People are here pleased with the result, but they fail to get the point. This is the Champions league, a competition the whole world watches. Players, fans of other clubs, journalists, managers, ROMAN. We have left a terrible perception of ourselves again. Was the football really dissimilar to the one that won us the CL?

Waiting for your write up. Awful game, awful tactics. Only one team came to play football. It's unacceptable IMO, what we did.

At the end of the day, football is supposed to be about entertainment. This Chelsea team is one of the most expensively assembled sides in the world, yet the opposition made us look like a pub team. How can a team with Hazard, Schurrle, Oscar, Torres, and so on, produce such turgid football?

Mancini, who is supposed to be a conservative manager has his team keeping it on the ground and passing it. We just lump it forward to oblivion. Look at poor Hazard. Out of breath chasing shadows for 90 mins against Galatasaray. He doesn't deserve that shit. It's not fair on him. He can't even express himself, because the offensive play tactics are basically non-existent.

It's a decent result, but can anyone really be pleased with that boring rubbish? And it's been like this all season. What the fuck is happening? As soon as a team pressures us, we can no longer string two, three passes together. Awful

Hazard, Willian, Schurrle, Oscar. They don't deserve that shit. They don't deserve to be chasing shadows for 90 mins in big games where the WHOLE world is watching. Mourinho seriously needs to do something about his tactics and become more flexible.

It's why Roman payed 100's of millions to buy these flair players. He must be pretty upset about what he just watched. Fuck the 1-1 result. That was cowardly football. They outplayed us from start to finish, I admit it.

Mate you must of watched the wrong game?