Chelsea v Everton

Jase

We have been so lucky when we have dropped easy points that City and Arsenal have also. But that can only last so long and with our very limited goal scoring ability we have to win the points. With who we have to play left in the season we can do it. I believe we can do it but it depends how much they want it. I saw none of that desire tonight.

Must win game now thanks to the recent City, West Brom & West Ham results. Hope we can pull it off because Everton are nothing but pushovers!

Cech, Azpi, Terry (If he's fit. God I hope he's fit!), Cahill, Ivanovic, Matic, Luiz/Lampard, Willian, Oscar, Hazard, Torres. Schurrle to come off the bench if it's not going right after about 60mins should do it.

Today the team was abysmal.

Wba he had a decent game

Newcastle was very good. Link up with hazard was superb. 2 assists.

City - worked his socks off. Good game.

Can't believe you think he had a good game today , he was hooked at half time!!! time to give Nando his chance again , he had started scoring before he got injured!

Can't believe you think he had a good game today , he was hooked at half time!!! time to give Nando his chance again , he had started scoring before he got injured!

He is talking about the win at the Etihad couple weeks ago I think mate.

wheb did I say he had a good game.

For today's city game I said " the team was abysmal".

Read the whole thing again, u said 4 peeformances , I gave u 4.

wheb did I say he had a good game.

For today's city game I said " the team was abysmal".

Read the whole thing again, u said 4 peeformances , I gave u 4.

End of the day , he is a striker , his job is too score , we all know for a fact , if it was messi, costa, aguero , they would all get a lot of goals in this team!

End of the day , he is a striker , his job is too score , we all know for a fact , if it was messi, costa, aguero , they would all get a lot of goals in this team!

Do we have a messi, aguero, cavani, ibrq??? Well we have a torres or a ba!!! And an etoo is much better than these 2.

Especially considering the fact that our best bet for a goal scored or a goal created is EH17 and with him etoo has a goos link up play. Etoo does enhance hazard's style of play. So even moee reason to start him.

Also please stick to your guns. U started the debate with "have u seen his last 4 PERFORMANCES". His lasr 4 perdormances have been good.

Do we have a messi, aguero, cavani, ibrq??? Well we have a torres or a ba!!! And an etoo is much better than these 2.

Especially considering the fact that our best bet for a goal scored or a goal created is EH17 and with him etoo has a goos link up play. Etoo does enhance hazard's style of play. So even moee reason to start him.

Also please stick to your guns. U started the debate with "have u seen his last 4 PERFORMANCES". His lasr 4 perdormances have been good.

how can you say eto'o is better ....he is no better than either of them !

how can you say eto'o is better ....he is no better than either of them !

our results, the number of goals he has scored, the trust jose is showing in him, our general play has been the best since etoo had a run. So a lot of factors contribute to it

our results, the number of goals he has scored, the trust jose is showing in him, our general play has been the best since etoo had a run. So a lot of factors contribute to it

Oh yeah it defo has! 0-0 west ham , 1-1 west brom 2-0 city! but our play has been the best ! LOL.

He runs around like a spare man , it's like having 10 men.

Oh yeah it defo has! 0-0 west ham , 1-1 west brom 2-0 city! but our play has been the best ! LOL.

He runs around like a spare man , it's like having 10 men.

hat trick against man united. Well that itself says he has done more than what torres has in 3 years. LOL.

Also u forgot the 1-0 win against city, 3-1 thrashing of united, 3-0 newcastle etx etc...Lol

hat trick against man united. Well that itself says he has done more than what torres has in 3 years. LOL.

Also u forgot the 1-0 win against city, 3-1 thrashing of united, 3-0 newcastle etx etc...Lol

so you just forgetting Torres goal int he Europa league Final , winning us the corner in the Champs final? Scoring to make sure we got through against Barca ...Scoring the winner against city this season!

Pretty much scoring in every game in europa league last season....But yeah Eto'o has done more.

Get a fooking grip mate , one hatrick and you think he is a world beater again!

SHORT MEMORY on you!

Mind you if you had actually been to some games you might remember...

so you just forgetting Torres goal int he Europa league Final , winning us the corner in the Champs final? Scoring to make sure we got through against Barca ...Scoring the winner against city this season!

Pretty much scoring in every game in europa league last season....But yeah Eto'o has done more.

Get a fooking grip mate , one hatrick and you think he is a world beater again!

SHORT MEMORY on you!

Mind you if you had actually been to some games you might remember...

winning us a xornwr... on my god!!!! Give the man a ballon dor... also scoring a useless goal against barca when he should have been defending the for the team. Well thise are 2 things right down the drain.

His europa contribution can't be forgotten. He seened set for that league but unfortunately chelsea don't. Lets find him a club that can help him in doing so.

Also u get a fucking grip u moron. Wtoo has been a better striker for us. Not once have I said that he is a world beater but yes, he is a 100 times better than torres. Jose's team selextin has proved that more than anythin.

So I might not go to game but my blind love for one player is not triumphing my love for CFC.