Chelsea v Everton

Jase

Gosh, dont you ever give up? Pathetic!

I was merely stating , that Torres is 29 , so he should be in his best form of his life , so there will always be a chance he could get decent again , Eto'o is 33 in 2 weeks , so not much chance of him regaining it.

I was merely stating , that Torres is 29 , so he should be in his best form of his life , so there will always be a chance he could get decent again , Eto'o is 33 in 2 weeks , so not much chance of him regaining it.

Classic case of clutching at straws.

I weren't sure you see.

An away tie to Gala is difficult and a long tri[ away so I thought Mourinho might have prioritised it.

If Terry is fit, he will play in both games. Has played all our league games till the last two and 5 of our 6 group stage matches.

Well, as promised, today on my birthday celebration in the samba pub I did the dance I bet I would if we beat City. (I posted it here because I'm not sure how many of you actually check the community board and I couldn't remember all of you who collected the bet :P)

As we did it twice, so did I :P

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/17659-keeping-my-word-bunny-dance-by-barbara/

I'm shameless.

Well, as promised, today on my birthday celebration in the samba pub I did the dance I bet I would if we beat City. (I posted it here because I'm sure how many of you actually check the community board and I couldn't remember all of you who collected the bet :P)

As we did it twice, so did I :P

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/17659-keeping-my-word-bunny-dance-by-barbara/

I'm shameless.

It's private though :halo:

I can't see anything but a Chelsea win here to be honest. We haven't performed well in about 3 months since Lukaku transformed into Emile Heskey. We are getting some results not playing well but unless some players returning from injury (namely Barkley, Coleman and from the bench Deulofeu) start to get back to match sharpness then I can see it being a fairly simple 2-0 here.

I know this is slightly off-topic, but how come Man City are getting so many home fixtures in these cup competitions? And also, so many non-Premier league opponents. Apart from Derby, we've got nothing but Premier league teams, and all of them have been away from home, in both the FA cup and Capital One cup.

We've been terribly unlucky with the pairings, while teams like City and Arsenal have had all the luck. Not like I'm that upset we're out of the bloody FA cup. I mean, we've only won it 4 times in the last 7 years....

I can't see anything but a Chelsea win here to be honest. We haven't performed well in about 3 months since Lukaku transformed into Emile Heskey. We are getting some results not playing well but unless some players returning from injury (namely Barkley, Coleman and from the bench Deulofeu) start to get back to match sharpness then I can see it being a fairly simple 2-0 here.

So we have some Evertonians on this site? Cool. It's a shame that your lot might just be missing out on that 4th place finish this season to the RS. And while you're here, could you please provide an assessment on Lukaku's performances so far. Because from what I hear, he's done most of his talking off the pitch rather than on it.