Chelsea v Everton

Jase

First post! :) hope this proves to be a lucky one in this thread. I would like to see Schurle get at least 15-20 mins today, his style would help at home IMO plus Oscar and Willian have gone off the boil a bit. Either way the game goes, I can see a Lampard/Matic thunderbolt

And what is your strong team?

It's pretty much the same, it depends on the game plan we're going to implement. In this case, I would've probably picked the same team as Everton aren't going to put 11 men behind the ball as they are pretty comfortable in possession, so you want that defensive solidness which is what the back four of Azpi - Terry - Cahill - Bane provides.

Against teams that just pack their men behind the ball though I would pick a different back four, one that included Luiz and Cole, as they'll help us to be more threatening offensively. The front six remain the same in both teams, apart from when we need more pace in midfield, in that case I'd put in Ramires for Lampard.

I know that its hard for André to impress when he doenst play that much, but I dont think that he takes his chances when playing and because of that its okay to leave him out. Maybe he could get 15 min in the second half.

If a player constantly keeps getting a few minutes in the end of the game, it doesnt give much space to prove anything really.

He should have started at least a game that we've played recently, like West Ham or something.

Would love to see something like this in a game:

Eto

Schurrle - Hazard - Willian

Schurrle, salah, etc. haven't done enough to start such an important game. 1 of them may start at fulham next week considering we fly back from istanbul on wednesday night.

Willian has 2 goals in 28 games as an attacking midfielder. He has great pace and he works hard but it's not as if he's setting the world on fire. Oscar has been pretty invisible for the past month or so as well. And Salah has gotten on ahead of Schurrle as a sub recently also.