Chelsea v Everton

Jase

You also have to take into account styles of play though. Chelsea don't push their fullbacks forward anywhere near as much as Everton do thus they're going to be less attacking.

Impressed with those defensive stats from Seamus though.

You also have to take into account styles of play though. Chelsea don't push their fullbacks forward anywhere near as much as Everton do thus they're going to be less attacking.

Impressed with those defensive stats from Seamus though.

True, not disregarding that but it should not excuse Ivanovic from not producing more offensively at RB.

Sorry , tell me how they have worked any better than nandos recently? Nando has a better record this season?

:)

sit down.

When I last checked it was even... Nando's been in England for something like 6yrs and has lost his starting spot to a 34 yr old and now a 33 yr old who is still adjusting to a new league.

Sitting down is something Torres should get used to again....

When I last checked it was even... Nando's been in England for something like 6yrs and has lost his starting spot to a 34 yr old and now a 33 yr old who is still adjusting to a new league.

Sitting down is something Torres should get used to again....

Seriously, get back to talking about the Everton game. No more Torres v Eto'o debate please!

Seriously, get back to talking about the Everton game. No more Torres v Eto'o debate please!

Okay.

Hazard needs to turn up... again.

We need him to be the best player on the pitch, if he is we will win easy.

I loathe early kickoffs and not because it means I'm up at 7:30am mainly because the team looks like they're still half asleep more often than not.

Jose has to get these guys to understand we're at the home stretch and nothing but our best can be acceptable anymore!

Not looking forward to playing against this lad.

20ts19i.jpg

Especially if its late on and we haven't put the game away and he comes on with our players tiring

Not that afraid of Deulofeu. He is all potential but not that much talent.. yet. I tip him to be a great player later.

An arsenal?...

He tore them to shreds when he came on in the game at the Emirates and scored a late equalizer.

A MUST win game. If we are to stay in the race. Come on Chelsea you can do it .

I will be annoyed if we don't win but whether we lose or draw we are still firmly in the title race imo. Say if worst happened and we lost while City, Arsenal and Liverpool won we would only be 2 behind Arsenal and we still got them to play at the Bridge and have an inferior squad depth which might cost them in the run in imo if they get more injuries while if Liverpool win we are still ahead of them by a point while if City win we will both be level, albeit we have an inferior goal difference and they have a game in hand but they do have some tougher fixtures than us on paper. Arsenal, United, Everton and Liverpool away. There is every reason to think they can drop points in those games.

Title race will not be over regardless of result tomorrow as the Prem is too unpredictable and takes many twists and turns but hopefully we get the win and stay top of the league.

Please win this one Chelsea!! To be 4 points ahead before the Arse and City kick off hopefully psychologically will put thwm on a downer. Don't want City getting ahead of us especially as they have a game in hand.

My team.

Cech

Iva, Cahill, JT, Azpi

Matic, Lamps,

Willian, Oscar, Hazard

Torres

No 'resting' players before Gala on Wednesday. 3 points is essential!!