Jase

Man of the Match  

159 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shit game but very important win. JT, Cahill, Ramires, Matic the best in the team. the rest either average or shit. hopefully we will now continue with a win in Istanbul ! :)

Positives: Our entire back 4 were excellent. Matic was absolutely fucking immense. Gets my MOTM.

Negatives: Just about all of our attacking players. We DESPERATELY need a top class striker and this match was even further evidence of that.

Fuking yeahh :D TEEEEERRRRYYY

I kinda liked how Rami played, at least he fasten up the game a bit. Showed a lot of energy and desire there. Eden was average, Matic was quite good, defenders did their job, but Oscar and Torres were shit as fuck. Torres is fucker who will never improve, everyone knows that, but Oscar needs to step the fuck up, he is soo poor recently. #10 my ass atm.

Lucky win there, but 3 points are 3 points. This will give us much needed motivation for next game and I expect us to beat Arsenal certainly.

Massive Result, but poor performance.

Terry MOTM even if he didn't end up touching the ball his presence lead to the goal and was a rock at the center of our defense

Lampard played badly and was off pace but in thee end proved key in our victory

Cahill; Matic; Cech and Cesar were great in defense, Iva managed to ping one great cross in which is more than he usually does :D

Ramires was at his frustrating but lead to some of our best chances in the match

Eto'o and Hazard were "decent"

Willian; Torres; Schurrle; - very poor performances with no end product

Forgot Oscar, our worst player - Jose needs to drop him for a few matches, has been subpar since Christmas probably

Ramires showed why he should start every game for us. He might not have flair or a great shot but the runs he makes are absolutely essential for us. Thought our defence was great. Our attackers have been poor for the last 3 games. Time for some changes I think.

1st half was disgraceful. We played much better in 2nd, and as a result Everton did nothing to trouble us.

We just needed some luck and we finally got one at the end.

Azpi MOTM, the amount of times he won the ball when Everton had a counter on, ridiculous.