Man City v Chelsea

Jase

well i like the idea of beating city 3 times..someone mentioned makin em our bitch like we do barca..i like that.

the next pl game is a week after this so we should go all out on em..

bushman u made your point abt the fa "pot" but y the bitch attitude

As for any bitch here. Any around you ?

Somehow, most of you folks do not even read about Cahill & JT being injured.

So why not rest players get them ready for later ?

It has been reported that JT is fit for this game, has there been anything official about Cahill being out?

It has been reported that JT is fit for this game, has there been anything official about Cahill being out?

According what I have read earlier both might be out. So if them two are out what chance do Chelsea have against Citeh ?

Cole not match fit, Luiz erratic, Iva...& Azpi ?

Don´t get me wrong every competition is nothing to sneeze at but at this time, this game is not important, in my view.

I'd put a mixed team, not total full power and not a team worth of the first round of League Cup...

Schwarzer

Iva - Cahill - Terry - Cole

Mikel - Ramires

Salah - Oscar - Hazard

Torres

Also, the discussion in here is absolutely pathetic. First of all, this is not a mickey mouse cup game against a pub team. However, this is also not some UCL final or whatever. Second of all, people are allowed to have different opinions, it is not wrong to value the FA Cup more than the Galatasaray/Drogba game and vice-versa. Find some middle ground or agree to disagree FFS!

I'd put a mixed team, not total full power and not a team worth of the first round of League Cup...

Schwarzer

Iva - Cahill - Terry - Cole

Mikel - Ramires

Salah - Oscar - Hazard

Torres

Also, the discussion in here is absolutely pathetic. First of all, this is not a mickey mouse cup game against a pub team. However, this is also not some UCL final or whatever. Second of all, people are allowed to have different opinions, it is not wrong to value the FA Cup more than the Galatasaray/Drogba game and vice-versa. Find some middle ground or agree to disagree FFS!

You want us to start with an injured CB?

I'd mind if we loose this especially if the players have a meh approach to the game.May not be up top on the priority list but doubt its dropped off completely.We like this trophy and are pretty good at winning it when it comes to it.Plus chance to go to Wembley which we've been doing a fair bit over the last few seasons

Do what we did last time.Score first then they seem to be a bit wtf not used to it especially at home