Man City v Chelsea

Jase

If Luiz is CB for this game we are sort of screwed. He is however needed at CDM and lol at people suggesting Salah...etc starting MOURINHO WILL PLAY THE STRONGEST TEAM POSSIBLE. Don't believe his bs when he said Terry and Cahill won't make it, you can tell they will.

Cech

Ivan Terry Cahill Dave

Matic Luiz Ramires

Willian Eto'o Hazard

Maybe Willian for Schurrle but that will be it.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-city-chelsea-fa-cup-tie-3138681

As expected, see above.

As I said yesterday, this FA is not important at this time & I hope Jose is poised to rest players.

Do you actually believe that? it is called mind game...

Haha he is not going to throw a trophy away people, actually it is our best chance of a trophy along with BPL.

we may have some injury doubts but so do citeh. if luiz is deployed with matic in the mid and ramires is bulldozing his way around why wouldn't the result be the same but with us scoring more than one goal? some people have got to have more blind faith in JM because i didn't expect us to be top but we are.

If we win this match, they can as well hand us the trophy already, so it is worth a our efforts. The FA Cup is our best chance for a title as we had no problems against City this season. We could also pile more misery on City and crush their triple/double dreams thus deflating their spirit for the title run in. Go for it.

I heard Cahill but JT is fit again is still out injured so:

--------Cech-------

Azpi--JT--Luiz-Cole

------Matic-Lamps--

Salah-Oscar-Schürrle

----------Ba-----------

Hopefully City also only field a weakened side, if not, it will be a lot harder.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/10636412/Manchester-City-midfielder-Samir-Nasri-may-return-from-injury-against-Chelsea-in-FA-Cup-fifth-round-tie.html

Samir Nasri could make a surprise return for Manchester City’s FA Cup fifth round encounter against Chelsea on Saturday after resuming training following a six-week knee injury.

With Sergio Agüero ruled out of the Barcelona first-leg and Fernandinho rated at 50-50 overcome a thigh injury in time for Tuesday’s game, Pellegrini is expected to rest Vincent Kompany, Yaya Touré and Álvaro Negredo against Chelsea.