Man City v Chelsea

Jase

Can't believe some people are saying they don't mind if we lose this. Four days rest after the West Brom game, no game for another week and it's the FA Cup against a rival.

Strongest possible team. Luiz nowhere near defence.

It´s very simple. FA Cup is not important at this time.

As I said, it's not just about the cup (although it's always a great competition to win), but the momentum.

Momentum could be achieved in other competition.

it´s about resting players, getting them ready for better competition.

CL offers huge money, PL offers decent money & prestige, FA pot offers peanuts.

Can't believe some people are saying they don't mind if we lose this. Four days rest after the West Brom game, no game for another week and it's the FA Cup against a rival.

Strongest possible team. Luiz nowhere near defence.

Luiz will probably start in defence if Cahill doesn't recover or isn't risked. Or it'll be Ivan in the centre with Cole coming in at left back

Mou said he'll rotate for this before last night's game

Momentum could be achieved in other competition.

it´s about resting players, getting them ready for better competition.

CL offers huge money, PL offers decent money & prestige, FA pot offers peanuts.

What other competition could we gain momentum in this weekend against a direct rival?

And it's the FA Cup, not pot.

What other competition could we gain momentum in this weekend against a direct rival?

And it's the FA Cup, not pot.

It´s pot to me. As you know & I already have explained to you several times, but....

Let me try one more time. The CL is the most prestigious club competition in the world. Therefore, it is paid well for the top teams. Chelsea can use the money cos of FFP.

Secondly, the PL title is also looked upon as a great trophy to have, my second choice.

The rest of the trophies are all secondary to me. I hope, you can remember it now. Thanks a lot.

Then, the obvious reason is to rest players, get them ready for PL & CL games, later.

It´s pot to me. As you know & I already have explained to you several times, but....

Let me try one more time. The CL is the most prestigious club competition in the world. Therefore, it is paid well for the top teams. Chelsea can use the money cos of FFP.

Secondly, the PL title is also looked upon as a great trophy to have, my second choice.

The rest of the trophies are all secondary to me. I hope, you can remember it now. Thanks a lot.

Then, the obvious reason is to rest players, get them ready for PL & CL games, later.

So we should rest players this Saturday for the match against Everton ONE WEEK later?

You think they need that? I could explain why the FA Cup is important to Chelsea supporters but why waste my time? On ignore with you.

So we should rest players this Saturday for the match against Everton ONE WEEK later?

You think they need that? I could explain why the FA Cup is important to Chelsea supporters but why waste my time? On ignore with you.

The guys a clown mate, not a single person on this forum takes him seriously.

Happy to see you gone as I already told you to hit the road.

We have good depth in our squad and we will use it if needed. This doesn't mean we have to field a weak starting eleven, I can see some changes being made but not as drastic as some people here suggests, after all this is (thankfully) Mourinho we're talking about and he always aim to win silverware when given the oppertunity. I would start something like this:

Schwarzer

Ivan JT Cahill Cole

Matic Luiz

Schurrle Oscar Hazard

Torres