Jase

Man of the Match  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One would laugh that we didn't create single chance in whole game if only that wasn't so painful. Gotta agree with peeps who said that Man City only had bad patch cause they had Aguero, Fernandinho, Garca, Nasri, Nastasic out

awful from beginnig to the start. mous selection shit, his subs shit and when on earth Willian and Hazard will get some rest?

matic really bad today. luiz is just awful, we can only pray someone actually bids 30-35 m in the summer for him

Willian no end product; Rambo woeful passing; Mikel is like an immovable object out there just jogging around; Cech flapping around; Eto'o and Torres invisbru; Luiz typically un-assured.

Only player who was up to par I think was Cahill.

Poor match - on wards and upwards

Poor poor performance. And don't make excuses like "Oh well we won in the League." Is that an excuse for performing poorly in this game? Terrible stuff and to think they rested players. Should have started with Oscar/Schurrle. Moreover, I'm not gonna criticise this decision too much but why wasn't Schurrle brought on rather than Salah? Did Schurrle like steal Mourinho's packet of chips on the bus? Schurrle's got some experience and it's tough for Salah to just come on and play Manchester City at the Ethiad when he's barely in his career played a top European team and usually faced teams from the Swiss league.

Dull and terrible. Didn't even bother trying to pull one back. Aren't we supposed to play well in the big games?

I hope I never see Luiz play as CB for us again. He is by far the biggest liability on this planet. Cahill was a lone CB today. Our attack was pretty much non existent until Oscar came on so I voted for him. One less competition, hopefully we can go on and win the league now.

666297-728_computer_reaction_face_knife_

Embarrasing, so much mediocrity in this team. Several players need a rest but still, the difference between City and us is that they have players in every area who are at least decent on the ball.

Our team is 20% brilliance 80% clumsiness.

One would laugh that we didn't create single chance in whole game if only that wasn't so painful. Gotta agree with peeps who said that Man City only had bad patch cause they had Aguero, Fernandinho, Garca, Nasri, Nastasic out

Wrong! We've beaten them with those guys on the line up in the past.

I think Jose has pulled another fast one on Pelegrini. They spend a lot of energy winning this game when they have Barca this Tuesday. He played his full strength.So it will be interesting to see what he does against Barca.

Salah is fucking useless. What people see in this guy I dont know...speed is all he has. He is weaker than Mata ffs.

And Oscar's creativity is shit. Toure makes better chances, not to mention that Silva is what Oscar wants to be. Hardworking #10. Mikel and Torres are wankers. Luiz should go home. Hazard is tired. Willian needs to show he is worth those 35mio. And where the fuck is 18mio boy Schurrle? Not to mention Ramires who is geting worse and worse...

We were shit as hell.