West Brom v Chelsea

Jase

Start the strongest team, kill it, bring em off. The last thing we want to do is get desperate and need a goal with 15 minutes left. Hazard is 23, he's in the form of his life and get does not need rest.

Exactly!!!!

It's this myth because players are playing well they need rest. He's a game changer and you do not rest him when chasing points and titles.

Looking through at some of the suggested teams, not sure why people want to break up the CB partnership of Terry and Cahill when they have been excellent together. And it would be unwise to rotate too much for this game - especially when we have played just 1 game this week(!) - when we can do so in the FA Cup next weekend, even if its against City. This league game has to be the main priority.

Looking through at some of the suggested teams, not sure why people want to break up the CB partnership of Terry and Cahill when they have been excellent together. And it would be unwise to rotate too much for this game - especially when we have played just 1 game this week(!) - when we can do so in the FA Cup next weekend, even if its against City. This league game has to be the main priority.

One observation though: if I, or any other foreigner member, posted something like that, we would be accused of being ungrateful and disrespectful towards the "English tradition" and how we don't appreciate the FA Cup...

One observation though: if I, or any other foreigner member, posted something like that, we would be called ungrateful and disrespectful towards the "English tradition" and how we don't appreciate the FA Cup...

Pardon me if I have a short term memory but has that happened before? :carlo:

West Brom need points, which is good news for us, because it means they wont "park the bus". They need the victory. So hopefully it will mean a fairly open game , and if thats the case we will win, no worries. Draw them on to us and catch them on the break. Thats what Chelsea excel at.

If we win its four points clear and the others are playing catch-up. We can do this. West Brom are not the same side as the one that came so close to beating us at the Bridge, and neither are we. Chelsea are not a far more settled and balanced side than the one that played that day. This game will be a good test of our resolve and another 3 points would bring a superb haul over the past 8 days from 3 tough matches.

[quote name="BluesMaster" post="849158" timestamp="1391983270"

Pardon me if I have a short term memory but has that happened before? :carlo:

Not with you JayJay, but a few people like to play that card when it's convinient...

we need to be playing our strongest teams we have fought hard for the top spot and now we have it we must make it ours show these other title contenders this little horse has a lot more power then these big horses :D