• Eto'o
    • Torres (sub)
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Salah (sub)

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before all the bitching and moaning can I remind everyone of Man City's recent result at Norwich.

These games against the relegation threatened teams are the hardest, especially at their place. You win some, you lose some.....You draw some. Boo hoo...

Agree.Dont know why people think we have an easy run/this was gana be a piss easy game.They're fighting for their league place were hardly going to sit back and let us run riot.We however are fighting for the title so should've shown more whateverness but hey...what can you do.....every game a final etc etc...

1. I dont understand why we are so scared of WBA that we just drop deep and try to defend a 0-1 lead. This is the absolute most retarded thing we can do against a team like this. We cannot slow down like this and just try to place it safe.

2. Think Ive said it a million times before, but I never want to see Torres in a Chelsea shirt ever again.

3. Cant believe people were bashing so much on Luiz in the live-thread. That goal was nobodys fault but immidiatley the hate on Luiz starts. Well, what about Cahill? I know he was injured but that ball just went over his head and he made no effort. Just because Cahill was injured, that doesnt make Luiz a target to blame. That delivery was also perfect. And Cahill was the cause of 2 more very dangerous situations due to his injury.

We've struggled against them for the past few seasons. But really shouldn't have pulled back when only leading 1-0. Frustrating game, both teams were not great, their fans were really annoying and possibly only a short time on the top of the league.

Before all the bitching and moaning can I remind everyone of Man City's recent result at Norwich.

These games against the relegation threatened teams are the hardest, especially at their place. You win some, you lose some.....You draw some. Boo hoo...

Well when Mourinho brought on Mikel, we where defending that 1 to 0 scoreline.

But the thing is that with David Luiz we should not defend a scoreline.

Hopefully this is the last time we do that, because Luiz ain't as solid as Terry.

Arsenal and Liverpool could easily draw

No guarantee City will win either

This will probably happen quite a few times until the end of the season. Luckily for us our last 2 games of the season ain't too difficult, City have 2 top teams I think

There is no way that City will not win tommorow

We can't afford to be without John Terry....simple as that. Did enough for the win but fucking shocking marking of Anichebe cost us two points.

Again you are just throwing things you. Sometimes I wonder if you ever think about what you are writing.

We condeded one goal. And this was after an absolute perfect delivery.

Our problem wasnt of defensive character. We should of kept on attacking throughout the whole game, and not sit deep and defend against a shit team like this. THAT, is what we cannot be without.

Yes people will say that you can't win everygame and that teams that are fighting relegations ca nbe banana skins.

But you can not, under any circumstances, with the attacking talent that we have, excuse the fact that we decided at half time to close the game down and defend a 1-0 lead. Doing that just gave West Brom the boost to keep going forward and creating chances and you risk conceding the lead. If you want to play that tactic, atleast wait until you are two goals up.

Awful performance in the second half and I think some of it might have been down to players being tired. Chelsea play a very high pressing, high energy game and playing 3 games in a week requires a lot of stamina even for professionals in great shape. 8 out of the 10 outfield players started all 3 games.