• Eto'o
    • Torres (sub)
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Salah (sub)

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Willian and Matic did really well. Hazard should of released the ball when attacking down the left, but hey who are we to point the finger at Hazard.

We live and learn.

Perspective needed people before we jump over board.

It's like something just clicked in our players heads and we suddenly stopped playing. Comfortable pinging the ball around at times and then just nothing. They utterly dominated us in the latter part of the 2nd half.

Unacceptable. We did indeed look labored and tired. I HATE matches like this and I despise West Brom.

:philjones

Can't blame Luiz but we can blame Torres? PS I'm blaming nobody but us as a whole.

But you mate couldn't be more full of yourself if you tried.

Read what I posted.

Did I blame Torres for us not winning? No.

I said I never want to see him in a Chelsea shirt again. The whole team, but maybe Mourinho the most is to blame for this.

We shouldnt fall back and defend a 0-1 lead against a team like WBA:

Title-winning teams play badly and GRIND out results.

Their goal came from David Luiz not being able to mark Victor Anichebe. The rest of the players were fighting for that win like they fought for it at City.

I'm sure there's people who will bash Mourinho for looking to see out a 1-0 win at West Brom because there's been fuck-all else for them to moan about recently but that was the type of game we should have seen out.

Oh well.

You can't be dropping points in a title race against awful teams like West Brom and the Pikeys. Poor performances against these sort f sides has been a trend all season long. We're at our best against the big sides where he can hit on the counter but continually get found out against teams that play a low block.

The Mikel for Oscar sub was basically an invitation for WBA to attack us and for us to sit back and defend.

Disappointing performance but I'm sure we'll bounce back. We need another spark out there when Hazard doesn't perform.

Read what I posted.

Did I blame Torres for us not winning? No.

I said I never want to see him in a Chelsea shirt again. The whole team, but maybe Mourinho the most is to blame for this.

We shouldnt fall back and defend a 0-1 lead against a team like WBA:

Go to bed.

Thought Torres looked gimpy when he came on. Not sure that was as good of a move as I thought prior to him coming on. Thought Cahill getting dinged late hurt too.

All that being said, its going to be a sprint over the final 12 matches.

We still have Arsenal at home and Man City has games vs Man U, Arsenal, Liverpool and Everton, ALL on the road.

Gotta pick it up and keep moving on. Come on you Chelsea!

It wasn't all going to be 4-0 wins til May, let's just ride this one out and put it down to us being poor and put it right next league game.

Smile, we could be Man United. :D

Exactly....least it wasnt set to be our first win in ages...stil boooo hahaha

Just a mid week team with W issue...least thats all done with now

No intensity in the second half, barely created any chances the entire 90 minutes; invited West Brom to have a go at us.

We have to face it that with current form of Oscar; the end product of Willian and the lackluster strikers we have - when Hazard has an off day we are clueless. Especially when players don't approach matches seriously.

I dont know what they expected West Brom to accept the result and roll over - they were simply far more motivated to get a revenge for not winning earlier in the season and our players lacked the same motivation.

I would place some blame for today on Jose for not firing them up and making strange substitutions.

At the same time it's not the end of the World - we lost to West Brom away the previous two years; just this weekend City dropped points to another relegation threatened team. But this is why I dont think we are going to be the main favorites for this season - we lack match winners. You can't bring on Mikel; Torres and Salah and expect them to change the match.

Deserve? What does deserve have to do with sport?

Play badly and win by grinding out games through strength of character. That's what we did so many times under Mourinho because we had MEN we could rely on.

Other teams will drop points and we're still in the race but it's frustrating to drop two points like that.

Don't know why Mikel is getting any stick. Don't like the guy but he didn't make any errors when he came on.

yeah play badly. it's not down to an individual mistake.

Team looks a bit knackered. The mighty Man City fucked up against Norwich, it happens to the best of teams.

I'm just glad our last 2 games aren't against United & Arsenal, city's are! I think the title will come down to the last couple of games. As long as we stay within 3 or so points of the top we have a very good chance

WBA at home against the top half teams this year:

Chelsea - Draw

Liverpool - Draw

Everton - Draw

Newcastle - Win

Man City - Loss (by 1 goal after going down 3)

Arsenal - Draw

They're good against bigger sides at home, very motivated. Those acting like WBA are getting rolled over by the bigger teams this year really need to stop lying.