• Ramires
    • Willian
    • Oscar
    • Hazard
    • Eto'o
    • Torres (sub)
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Salah (sub)

The team, collectively, is to blame for this result.

With the exception of Willian, Matic and Etoo who were average, the rest of the players didn't seem to be interested in a victory.

Hazard was disappointing. He didn't play bad but didn't play well either according to his standards. Luiz, Oscar and Ramires all awful.

Mourinho also wrong to take off Etoo and later putting on Mikel... You would think he's learned his lesson earlier this season about settling for 1-0 with 30 fucking minutes to go. Clearly, he didn't.

Chelsea loses points and Benfica wins. What a shitty week this is gonna be.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2. Think Ive said it a million times before, but I never want to see Torres in a Chelsea shirt ever again.

3. Cant believe people were bashing so much on Luiz in the live-thread. That goal was nobodys fault but immidiatley the hate on Luiz starts

:philjones

Can't blame Luiz but we can blame Torres? PS I'm blaming nobody but us as a whole.

But you mate couldn't be more full of yourself if you tried.

We were thoroughly outplayed tonight. It wasn't down to Luiz.

Title-winning teams play badly and GRIND out results.

Their goal came from David Luiz not being able to mark Victor Anichebe. The rest of the players were fighting for that win like they fought for it at City.

I'm sure there's people who will bash Mourinho for looking to see out a 1-0 win at West Brom because there's been fuck-all else for them to moan about recently but that was the type of game we should have seen out.

Oh well.

Before all the bitching and moaning can I remind everyone of Man City's recent result at Norwich.

These games against the relegation threatened teams are the hardest, especially at their place. You win some, you lose some.....You draw some.

That's a poor mentality to have especially this season, where the league is so tight. We shouldn't care what other teams are doing, we should only focus on ourselves and we were dire today. Not just the result, but the amount of individual poor performances and negative defensive tactics at only 1-0 up.

Before all the bitching and moaning can I remind everyone of Man City's recent result at Norwich.

These games against the relegation threatened teams are the hardest, especially at their place. You win some, you lose some.....You draw some. Boo hoo...

But to concede the goal on the 87th minute?! :rant:

VERY SHIT second half.

Tactics were poor.

Oscar, Ramires, Luiz were shit.

Bad Sub (mikel).

Just so annoying and expected at the same time.

More the way it was done,so close and them boom.Hey ho....

Blehhhh Liverpool.Daft to discount them seeing their strike force and sodding goal difference.Win tommrow only 4 behind us. They aint gana be out the top 4 unless something crazy goes on..booooo.....

Beat City at the weekend and out this behind us

I don't believe Jose's understatement he wnats the title and for that goal he failed the tactics today. We had chances even though we were shit. WBA were even worse. Still we are not able to grind out results like title winners should that is why we probably won't win it.

Anyway, what is the point playing the same players over and over again? Hazard, Willian could have used a rest today. Schürrle, Ba surely would have been a more direct threat to WBA. You can't win those games without turning up at times and Hazard, Willian clearly did not have it in the tank today. With JT, this would not have happened, still we have to learn to win without him. Winning is what we still can't due to lack of goal threats and defensive alternatives but winning week in week out is what it takes to be there at the top in the very end. The worst thing about this, whilst we exhausted our most important players for a result, our B-side could have gained, City now have the incentive again and will get to their stride. It is an uphill struggle again.

We can't afford to be without John Terry....simple as that. Did enough for the win but fucking shocking marking of Anichebe cost us two points.

LOL. It was not down to an individual mistake. poor performance all around. west brom deserved the point

These games against the relegation threatened teams are the hardest, especially at their place. You win some, you lose some.....You draw some. Boo hoo...

The problem with that is we have the momentum and City don't. We just sat back and invited the pressure and it was always going to end up like that. We need to do what united have done repeatedly and say to the top 4 we are going to win this title if nobody else can be bothered with putting the effort in.

:philjones

Can't blame Luiz but we can blame Torres? PS I'm blaming nobody but us as a whole.

But you mate couldn't be more full of yourself if you tried.

I've already blocked him. Inane post after inane post.

Never seen someone post so much vacuous guff in my entire life.

"We're fucked, we lost the title." "We suck. Every player is shit." Relax people haha, did you expect 14 consecutive league wins to close out the season? Man City just tied to Norwich last weekend and Arsenal got manhandled vs Liverpool. We'll be fine.

Didn't attack enough in the 2nd half and didn't get the ball to Hazard much either. Hazard shoulda crossed when we seemed to have been 4 on 2 early in the 2nd half but them WBA went for it and we couldn't handle it. Oscar was poor, Luiz was poor, Ivanovic should stop moaning to the linesman and get on with the game and we as a whole need to kill teams off more because that will cost us the title.

I knew we wouldn't win this game but to throw it away with only a few minutes to go is really disappointing. Still... we coulda lost so i'd say a point gained and we take it and move on.

MOTM Willian without a doubt.

There goes top of the league. :rant:

I can't believe with less than 10 minutes to go we let them ******* score.

The game was a disgrace I have never seen so many bad tackles on our players get completely ignored by the ref. Then the slightest touch and our whole team practically gets booked. An absolute joke.

The bloody WBA guy is lying on the ground for ages and the ref didnt add on a ******** second of time.

WBA who have won like 3 games all season, OF COURSE they play like it's the Champions League Final against us, it's always the same. :rant:

Perhaps I should'nt post angry, so upset I thought we had won it. :cry:

As I said what is the point of beating City to bloody drop points against WBA

LOL. It was not down to an individual mistake. poor performance all around. west brom deserved the point

Deserve? What does deserve have to do with sport?

Play badly and win by grinding out games through strength of character. That's what we did so many times under Mourinho because we had MEN we could rely on.

Other teams will drop points and we're still in the race but it's frustrating to drop two points like that.

Don't know why Mikel is getting any stick. Don't like the guy but he didn't make any errors when he came on.