Unpopular Football Opinions

Shane

Opinions you have about Football that are unpopular amongst others. No need for any big arguments or anything, Just a place to share what you've been thinking.

I'll start off.

I have never experience a player more overrated in my life then Zidane. Great player yes, but Nowhere near one of the best ever.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate when somebody congratulates the other team's fans when they lose. If you are a true fan you would never do that. I remember once when I was reading what Arsenal fans said after SAF's last game in charge and some of them were saying that United is a classy club. :ph34r:

I hate when somebody congratulates the other team's fans when they lose. If you are a true fan you would never do that. I remember once when I was reading what Arsenal fans said after SAF's last game in charge and some of them were saying that United is a classy club. :ph34r:

It really depends from case to case though...

Opinions you have about Football that are unpopular amongst others. No need for any big arguments or anything, Just a place to share what you've been thinking.

I'll start off.

I have never experience a player more overrated in my life then Zidane. Great player yes, but Nowhere near one of the best ever.

This should win the most unpopular opinion of the decade. Damnnn!!!

Two very recent observations by an arsenal fan

1."didier drogba was found by wenger in french league but he chose money and moved to chelsea....but then we had henry so we didnt care!! drogba is an average striker who is overrated beyond belief" (all i could do was stare at him....wanted to point out wenger recently claimed drogs was one of the best ST is PL...but what was d point?!)

2.on recent rumours of cole going to emirates"gr8 u guys can have shaw and cole can return home!!"(home?!! hes already home :rant: ...worst was when a chelsea fan appreciated him on that comment)

Ramos is a very average defender. I'd have Michael Dawson in my team before him.

I wonder what the balls happened to the original thread.

Threads have just been vanishing around here lately! First the sexiest women thread now this. I think the forum is haunted...

Ramos is a very average defender. I'd have Michael Dawson in my team before him.

Threads have just been vanishing around here lately! First the sexiest women thread now this. I think the forum is haunted...

The sexiest women thread is.. gone ? :blink: