test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Closed Chelsea v Newcastle

Started by Jason,

471 posts in this topic

I think Newcastle will come out aggressive. I think they'd be okay losing 3-1 or so. Moral victory as long as it's relatively competitive?

Newcastle without Remy, Cabaye, Tiote. If we can't beat them without 3 of their best player this season then what chance do we have in winning the league? It is all good beating Man City and co but if we draw games like this then all the hard work was wasted. MUST WIN FOR THIS 1. Especially because City will win and Arsenal might drop point, time for us to actually take some initiative.

Come on Chelsea! None of that tippy-tappy La Liga nonsensical football. Bring a monster wrecking ball.

After that Man City game, I saw what Mourinho has in mind for our team: Fast, Powerful, Strong, In-Control. That's what I've been dreaming all these years. KTBFFH

The_Flash, kellzfresh and sdrcfc like this

Even if they wouldn't have sold Cabaye and if Remy and Tiote would be available for this game we still couldn't afford to drop a point. This is a must win considering Arsenal is probably going to lose points against Liverpool.

Starting Lineup:

Cech

Ivanovic - Cahill - Terry - Acpilicueta

Ramires - Matic

Salah - Oscar - Hazard

Eto'o

1chelsea likes this

Simple FYI for the US CFC fans. The match will be shown on the USA channel due to NBC's coverage of the Olympics. I see a start time of 7am PST. I don't know what you East Coast Blokes are on ;)

Cech

Ivanovic Cahill Luiz Cole

Lampard Matic

Hazard Oscar Schurlle

Eto'o

Salah to come in second half, hopefuly he gets enough time to have any sort of impact. Cant say enough how important this game is and any games in future; until atleast our rivals start dropping points we can not even think about not winning. Lets do this

While I'm not saying it will happen, but I will like to see this line up.

Ivan Cahill JT Aspi

Ramirez Matic

Salah Willian Hazard

Ba.

Speed, nothing but speed. It will be like a hurricane to Newcastle.

While I'm not saying it will happen, but I will like to see this line up.

Ivan Cahill JT Aspi

Ramirez Matic

Salah Willian Hazard

Ba.

Speed, nothing but speed. It will be like a hurricane to Newcastle.

It could be exactly like this but I expect Oscar to start purely because he didn't play much against Citeh.

On doit gagner ce match, c'est très importent pour nous on doit mettre la pression sur Arsenal et Liverpool....

Come On Chelsea !!