Chelsea v Newcastle

Jase

Cech

Azpilicueta Cahill Terry Cole

Ramires Matic

Willian Oscar Hazard

Eto'o

We have a tricky away game on the Tuesday following this game. I think and I hope we can let the likes of Ba, Shirley and Salah get a start.

This is what I reckon we'll go with:

Cech; Azpi, Cahill, Terry, Cole; Ramires, Lampard; Schurrle, Oscar, Hazard; Ba

With Salah coming on towards the end :yes:

We just cannot let all that hard work go up in smoke against Newcastle. Without Cabaye and Remy, any PL side can beat the Magpies.

After Etihad, there is no way anyone from our back four and Matic are not starting. Hazard, Oscar and Willian are pretty much auto-fill from now on.

Rami needs to get a rest and an early appearance from Schurrle.

.....................................................................Cech........................................................................

..Ivan.............................................GC...............................JT...............................................Azpi...

..............................................Lamps..........................................Matic..............................................

....Willian.........................................................Oscar....................................................Hazard.........

......................................................................Eto'o....................................................................................

The game last night would have really taken it out of the players, and with the game on Saturday and then Tuesday we have to keep our players fit.

I'd like to see

Cech

Ivanovic - Terry - Cahill - Azpilicueta

Lampard - Matic

Salah - Oscar - Hazard

Ba

I agree we really should give Ba a chance, he surely can't be any worse than Etoo :doh:

Eto'o has not been bad for us. He did well for us against City and I appreciated his efforts. There wasn't really anything else he could have done more and so his contributions should be acknowledged.

Reason why I said Ba should play is because Eto'o deserves some rest and needs to be kept fresh. I am sure Ba will try and prove himself to all his doubters. With Torres injured,this is his time to shine and I believe a match against his former club may be a great platform to showcase that.

The way Newcastle played in there derby the other day, i cant see us not winning this one.

So did West Ham, tbf I am worry if those bar codes come and park it. We are AMAZING at counter attack but when we get to dominate we don't often do well.

the debut of Mohamed Messi

Messi doesn't hate Israel though :ph34r:

Got a feeling this could be similar to WHU, they will come and try the same so start with Hazard, Willian and Oscar with Ba up top.

Another crucial game.

Would be a huge facepalm if Mikel somehow starts this one again. I think we should go all out attack, they aren't the same without Remy and Cabaye. Ba probably not because I think he is useless, Eto'o might misses chances but he is much faster and better involved in the game. Willian need a rest imo, virtually ran like 85 mins yesterday, Salah or Schurrle will probably start. Hazard and Oscar are a must. Matic as well, Luiz or Lampard to partner him.