Chelsea v Newcastle

Jase

Im a little bit afraid of Liverpool tbh. Only 3 points ahead of them now and they just raped Everton and Arsenal. We have to play them at Anfield later in the season and that will be a very tough game for us.

Beat Newcastle and we'll go 6 points clear of Liverpool again. Our game against Liverpool at Anfield will be much closer than those you mentioned there. Mourinho won't setup the team so naively against them.

I am out so can't see what is going on with Arsenal, I heard 4-0 at 20 mins?? Are they asleep?

don't know what's happening to'em but long may it continue :D the only thing I'm not enjoying is sturidge being so great

Beat Newcastle and we'll go 6 points clear of Liverpool again. Our game against Liverpool at Anfield will be much closer than those you mentioned there. Mourinho won't setup the team so naively against them.

Exactly. Not a chance in hell Liverpool do this to us.

Arse has Cazrola, Özil, Ox, and Arteta in midfield. Getting passed through like they're nonexistent.

We HAVE to win matches like today's. Liverpool not being in Europe will help them massively, so we need to pick up 3 points in matches like this against weak sides.

A must win game this is!

After ManC victory and liverpool putting 4 past Le Arse and probably another 4 which didn't go in, we CAN NOT slip up against any other team! not Newcastle not anyone else.

The game is at the Bridge we have the full squad Newcastle on the other hand missing several key players through injury and the sale Cabaye without replacing him.

I will be furious if we screw this one up!

EDIT: Liverpool just put another one in Le Arse arses!