Chelsea v Newcastle

Jase

We HAVE to win this or tonght's result is pointless. Should be a home banker but then again so was the West Ham game! Still, I'll try and stay confident! Like didierforever mentioned without Cabaye they looked so poor. 2-0. Arsenal and city draw, happy dayyys :-) Come on the Chels!!

CFC needs to be heck of careful for this match. The Barcodes are better than wet spam, but we saw what they did. Also Pardew & Co. have a knack of getting points @ the Bridge the past couple of seasons. CFC will be up against it. Jose needs to bring reality to our lads!!!

They just got shit on and embarrassed by Sunderland at home.

Keep the confidence up and foot on the peddle. Give Ba the start against his former side with Lamps and Matić in the pivot.

Lets take a lesson from Man City Game and try out what I believe is the best Chelsea option as at now:

PC

Iva Cahill Terry Azpi

Luiz Matic

Hazard Oscar Willian

Schurle

I choose Schurle as Striker as our Strikers are shooting blanks and makes no difference if we experiment with Schurle. From what I have seen Schurle can be converted to a striker and could well be out Thiery Henry.

What dpi you think?

Their season is already over. Out of the cups and drifting towards a mid-table berth, they've sold their best player to PSG and their top striker is also banned (Remy). I can't see them parking the bus but they have a keeper who is capable of being a cunt (away to Spurs he had a monster game) and they have players who can be special on their day.

If we can get an early goal then it could be a rout and the confidence in the camp will be sky high. What a novel idea to have a game at 3pm on a Saturday as well, finishing just in time to speed over to Twickenham for the Scotland-England Six Nations match.

Anyway, predictions. Salah to get a debut of some sort, Oscar to come back in....maybe Ba and Cole back....Lamps back in....Schurrle maybe to miss out altogether??

Cech

Ivanovic Cahill Terry Cole

Lampard Matic

Salah Oscar Hazard

Ba

Match against West Brom away on the Tuesday after so maybe a few more players will be rested but I'd be happy with this team, although I wouldn't be surprised if Salah made his debut off the bench.