• Lampard
    • Oscar
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Eto'o
    • Ba (sub)
    • Salah (sub)
    • Schurrle (sub)

A great performance. At the beginning I was thinking come on as Newcastle were were doing a good West Ham impression. Then once again Hazard was brilliant. What a hat trick excellent performance by him. Strong team performance.

Top of the league keep it up Chelsea. happy-jumping-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

many people always wondered why oscar in the middle(at the start of season )..... was watching liverpool-arsenal match and just realized how awesome our trio are.....remember our match against liverpool when oscar scared their midfield into making stupid mistakes while arsenals so called brilliant midfielders let coutinho stop ponder and make a pass!!

Hazard is the man who runs the show(wasnt he just awesome.. and surprised this was his first hatrick!!) but willian and oscar is engine of this team....

in a state of bliss that i even feel torres is gonna come back from injury all guns blazing B)

:dance::getin::delight::dance::getin: :dude:

btw Can anybody find arsenal's ass....they are complaining they lost it somwhere in anfield....rumours are it was seen in the hands of suarez and co!!! :confused:

One week ago Man City looked unstoppable. Now they can't even beat Norwich.

Selling Mata suddenly makes sense, even though he's a nice guy and all. And remember when United fans said Kagawa would be better than Hazard? Thank heavens we have Mourinho.

:yay:Top of the League :yay:

I also saw some clown on there say that Hazard "isn't in Agüero's league," and that there are 4-5 players in the league who are better than him.

City's money has blinded some of their supporters who have probably followed the club since 2011. After Arsenal supporters they're the most smug fanbase I've encountered recently. Holier than thou attitude like United have where they think they should blow everyone off the pitch and that their players are better than anyone else's. Deluded.

Shit they have a fanbase :Goober: I joke....I don't believe they have a huge following globally.

Mate, is it just me who genuinely absolutely 100% confident we can be Champs come May.... Im very skeptical when it comes to making predictions like this especially at this point in the season. But man... WE CAN DO THIS !!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

I know we're all getting lost in the Hazard wave, but how good was Matic? Seriously? This guy is a beast... He gets to everything, and if he doesn't he goes back, fights for the ball, and gives a second effort every damn time. Not to mention, he gives us so much more than someone like Mikel, since he can actually push past a defender, and make a pass going forward.

He looks to be an absolutely phenomenal signing at this point. He was absolutely immense for the first 70 or so minutes of this game.

Mate, is it just me who genuinely absolutely 100% confident we can be Champs come May.... Im very skeptical when it comes to making predictions like this especially at this point in the season. But man... WE CAN DO THIS !!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

If matic was playing the champs lge I'll be confident of getting to the final. But he isn't :(

Newcastle started ok but when you have players like Hazard, Oscar etc then you know they can do something out of the blue. The goals were pure works of art, beautiful. Set up well and finished expertly. Was a really big win and if you look at our run in, you'd probably say we're favourites now as we've done so well in the big games. I wasn't really thinking about it too much but now looking at the table and our fixtures with the run in i'm actually really nervous now, these are mega exciting times.

I know it was very much the Eden Hazard show but the way he was set up by the rest of the players was great too. The flick from Eto'o and the pass for his first goal were perfect for him to finish off. Stunning player though, best in the league.

Nice win and a great day in terms of results. Arsenal were thrashed, City held and we're on top of the table! Hazard was exceptional and Matic bossed the midfield. Also very nice from Frank to give Eden a chance for his first EPL hat trick which he took. Just awesome :)

I'm rewatching the match now... and I must say our support seemed basically like it is away.

They never stopped singing. It was really a special day yesterday

here's the link in case anyone wants to rewatch it too

http://livefootballvideo.com/fullmatch/england/premier-league/chelsea-vs-newcastle-united