• Eto'o
    • Ba (sub)
    • Salah (sub)
    • Schurrle (sub)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That strike from Ba to the corner flag. That's the only thing Newcastle fans got to cheer about.

Absolutely spot on about Eto'o staying on for next season as third choice but doesn't reckon he is not gonna appreciate that role. I'm sure he'll leave to Spain or to the MLS.

and miss the chance to add some relevant silverware to his resume? Maybe he might pick glory over money :P

I wonder where Jose's "little horse" talk is going now. Surely we can go the distance now, even though City remain favourites IMO.

What an amazing matchday, but what an amazing game. So glad we put those dirty magpies to the sword and what a game by Hazard. After that performance vs city it was clear he would score once, but three times? Top10 player in the world without a doubt.

Jurassic Park!

Hazard is the best player in the Prem right now

Another clean sheet too! Oh, and top of the league!

People have banged on about City's quality and depth all season, now they wanna cry about injuries? Their team has more than enough quality to destroy Norwich

Wouldnt say he is the best just yet but he is definitely up there with Aguero and Suarez. £32m was an absolute bargain!

solid 2nd half. top of the league, arsenal humiliated, great day. hopefully now we'll win against WBA too

Salah was really nervous, but good effort from him.

And Hazard >>>>. unbelievable form from him.

and btw: This Ameobi guy probably has the longest feets I've ever seen. they are like Oscars Height ffs.

Great win today.. Hazard was so good, matic, azpi n Cahill were solid.. Etoo got us a pk, whole team showed up today.. Salah a bit nervous, but the kid has potential.. Also his pace is really nice.. My weekend is now made.. Top of the league hoodie hooooooooooooo!!!!!! What u gone doo

Hazard was marvelous, you can't ask more than a hat-trick, MOTM. So was Azpi, has really settled into the left back position, love the boy. Oscar also had a very good match, I like when he drops deep to distribute the ball. Could have got at least one assist and played some good balls (for those who say he can't pass and has no vision). I have to say Cahill is turning into a much better defender than I thought was possible. Also, I don't know how we managed to go so long without a player like Matic, invaluable player for us. What else? Ehmm... Really, really liked Salah - willing to make runs and smart off the ball, but was clearly very nervous in his debut. I'm looking forward to see more from him. Ivanovic was defensively sound as always. On the negative side, I'm disappointed in Luiz, very shaky at moments and his passes were not connecting today. Our strikers didn't score as usual, but Eto'o played well nevertheless, grabbing an assist and good link-up play. Frank was kinda poor because everyone else was doing so much better, he was invisible at times. Overall solid performance from the team today. Top of the league. Now we only depend on ourselves to win it.