Who would you sign to lead the line at Chelsea?

Melanicus

182 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you sign to lead the line at Chelsea?

• Diego Costa
    • Mario Balotelli
    • Radamel Falcao
    • Edinson Cavani
    • Zlatan Ibrahimovic
    • Edin Dzeko
    • Wayne Rooney
    • Mario Mandzukic
    • Gonzalo Higuain
    • Jackson Martinez
    • Christian Benteke
    • Luis Suarez

Cavani - Class A Egg

Suarez - Omlette Made With Class A Eggs & Chilli's (has a bit of a bite!)

Costa - Ostrich Egg (big ugly looking bugger)

Benzema - Class B Egg

Benteke - Raw Egg

Ballo - Scrambled Egg

And Lukaku would be your first attempt at producing your own eggs at home. Sure it isn't quite as pretty as the store bought ones but it's the right shape and a good size.

Chuck it in the omelette with the Class A egg and you won't even notice?

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Lukaku would be your first attempt at producing your own eggs at home. Sure it isn't quite as pretty as the store bought ones but it's the right shape and a good size.

Chuck it in the omelette with the Class A egg and you won't even notice?

Yep, he'd be a free range egg.

Mind you you'd have to be careful he had the right type of coup and hen keeper + make sure the hen & chick got the correct amount of exercise and training. The rooster would have to show him how and where to have a scratch around in order to get the best pickings and also to make sure the new chick/en laid their new eggs in the right bag (onion).

Balotelli is so underrated on this forum. The guy is fast, he can dribble, he can squeeze through defenders, he can shoot, and he can take set pieces/penalties exceptionally well. Last summer I thought AC Milan would have a good season and I bet so did they, the club is on it's back this season so who knows he might actually be available. Costa and Cavani still make me wonder about their actual availability (release clause doesn't mean he actually want's to be released). We can't be dicking around for players who aren't leaving (like we did with Rooney that damn scouse) I don't think it would be too hard to convince AC Milan and Balotelli himself that this is a good idea.

ReadyTerrificGlassfrog.gif

Balotelli is so underrated on this forum. The guy is fast, he can dribble, he can squeeze through defenders, he can shoot, and he can take set pieces/penalties exceptionally well. Last summer I thought AC Milan would have a good season and I bet so did they, the club is on it's back this season so who knows he might actually be available. Costa and Cavani still make me wonder about their actual availability (release clause doesn't mean he actually want's to be released). We can't be dicking around for players who aren't leaving (like we did with Rooney that damn scouse) I don't think it would be too hard to convince AC Milan and Balotelli himself that this is a good idea.

ReadyTerrificGlassfrog.gif

Mario has all the talent in the world but he can't be relied upon. He's better than our strikers, but if players like Costa are available then Balo shouldn't even be in the discussion. He's having a really poor season at AC Milan. Every AC Milan fan I know is tired of this dude just strolling about like he doesn't give two shits about the shirt on his back.

He needs a massive change in attitude if he actually wants to make it as an elite player because he has the talent no doubt. Maybe Jose can transform him, but it's a huge gamble if it means the alternative could be Costa. However, if we can bring in two strikers then I'd take Costa and Balo all day because then the risk is mitigated as he'll be second choice and the reward could be potentially huge.

Sick of the performance of torres in chelsea over the years. I want he to be sold in bring cavani and manzukic to the bridge. It is all i want

Cavani 70-75m (It's a totally groundless estimate by me but they probably won't sell him at all) + Mandzukic 25m = 95-100m. What about getting a leftback and someone better to play next to Matic so we can play some regular football?

With the way we play if we buy another technically average/deficient CF it is destined to end in tears again. players like cavani,Costa,Falcao will struggle under the current system. What we need, for a team that's absolutely clueless when it comes to creating chances, is a striker who can link up play brilliantly and can create their own chances and make lemonade out of lemon figuratively speaking like Suarez, aguero,Rooney et al.

Why the fuck is Mou such a pussy about Torres? He had balls to cut Casillas and Mata (who werent even playing that bad) but he sticks with Torres for what? Put your authority up and send the fucker to spain!