test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

Kurt Zouma

Started by Jason,

1,709 posts in this topic
24 minutes ago, Fernando said:

He might not even be better then before after that injury.

You guys are placing too much hope on him.

Just face it, our defenders all suck.

Happy is our saviour! Praise be to Happy!  ;)

 

Antonio Conte: 'Kurt Zouma nearing injury return'

Kurt Zouma of Chelsea in action during the Pre Season Friendly match between Chelsea and Fiorentina at Stamford Bridge on August 5, 2015
© Getty Images

Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has revealed that Kurt Zouma is closing in on a return from injury.

The 21-year-old has been sidelined for the past seven months after sustaining an anterior cruciate ligament injury in February.

However, Conte is expecting the French defender back in training next week, and hinted at a possible return to action after the upcoming international break.

"For Zouma, I hope to see him in the training sessions next week. He's in good shape and I hope to see him next week in training, to start counting on him," he told reporters.

"Possibly (he will return after the international break). Possibly. Probably. We will wait one week more."

 

No JT neither so soddin Cahill will be in again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Happy is our saviour! Praise be to Happy!  ;)

 

Antonio Conte: 'Kurt Zouma nearing injury return'

Kurt Zouma of Chelsea in action during the Pre Season Friendly match between Chelsea and Fiorentina at Stamford Bridge on August 5, 2015
© Getty Images

Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has revealed that Kurt Zouma is closing in on a return from injury.

The 21-year-old has been sidelined for the past seven months after sustaining an anterior cruciate ligament injury in February.

However, Conte is expecting the French defender back in training next week, and hinted at a possible return to action after the upcoming international break.

"For Zouma, I hope to see him in the training sessions next week. He's in good shape and I hope to see him next week in training, to start counting on him," he told reporters.

"Possibly (he will return after the international break). Possibly. Probably. We will wait one week more."

 

No JT neither so soddin Cahill will be in again

When is the IN break?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

When is the IN break?

 

We got a 2 week break after Oct 1st (My B'day ;) ) So we then have Leicester and Mounure at home. So it would be incredible to have him on against the mancs unless he would be hyped up to want some payback.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Unionjack said:

We got a 2 week break after Oct 1st (My B'day ;) ) So we then have Leicester and Mounure at home. So it would be incredible to have him on against the mancs unless he would be hyped up to want some payback.

he can return to leicester game...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im sure if Kurt can stay fit and regains his form, he will be great with Ngolo. Not so sure about Luiz in this mix, we will see, but the two frenchemen should definately fit well since they will probably communicate even better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Im sure if Kurt can stay fit and regains his form, he will be great with Ngolo. Not so sure about Luiz in this mix, we will see, but the two frenchemen should definately fit well since they will probably communicate even better.

Luiz speaks French too!

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chelsea FC ‏@ChelseaFC  
Conte anticipates having Kurt Zouma in full training with the squad next week. 

 

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

BlueLyon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Give Zouma a run out against the hammers in the league cup it's to big off a game to put in the starting line-up against utd especially just coming back from an awful injury 

blueblood22 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Him, David Luiz, Azpilicueta at the back is tasty.

Christensen Luiz Zouma for next season and put Luiz in that sweeper role :wub:

mccg likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.