Kurt Zouma

Mufassir08

Looks like he's staying so, fantastic!

As I said the other year, I would rather have a young kid with massive potential playing for us (like Kurt) and making mistakes instead of a 25yrs+ Luiz who we were still waiting on to become this WC defender...I was criticised for my suggestion back then! Now look! B)

You must be looking forward to testing yourself against attacking players such as Oscar, Eden Hazard and Fernando Torres in training…

Definitely, there are so many good players in our squad and I’m very happy to be working alongside them. I’ve played against Hazard before in Ligue 1, he’s such a talented winger and very difficult to play against.

Torres is an attacking player?!! Well I guess Zouma will enjoy chewing him up.

Like this kid already, hope he gets decent amount of games.

Well chuffed that signs point to him staying. Seems like a 'no nonsense' type of defender, give us a bit more edge in defence. A great leap too which will come in handy when defending/attacking corners, hope he can get on the scoresheet like JT!

Can't wait to see him play and take no crap from attackers in the PL!!

Welcome Kurt! I think I'm gonna enjoy watching you!

Absolute beast and level headed (unlike some others he doesn't expect to just walk into the team). Hope he stays as the 4th choice CB and makes his way up from there. He certainly is good enough. Better talent than Omeruo or Kalas IMO.

Absolute beast and level headed (unlike some others he doesn't expect to just walk into the team). Hope he stays as the 4th choice CB and makes his way up from there. He certainly is good enough. Better talent than Omeruo or Kalas IMO.

I think Jose will evaluate him in preseason then decide whether to keep him as 4th choice or sign another CB (or keep Kalas or Omeruo).

From what I saw from him in the Ligue 1, I think he has more potential, but I wouldn't say he's currently better than Omeruo, or even Kalas for that matter. He's still very raw.

I think Jose will evaluate him in preseason then decide whether to keep him as 4th choice or sign another CB (or keep Kalas or Omeruo).

From what I saw from him in the Ligue 1, I think he has more potential, but I wouldn't say he's currently better than Omeruo, or even Kalas for that matter. He's still very raw.

Kalas was already sent on loan to Koln.

we could have bought any defender with the mata+kdb money. Zouma was a thought out buy imo. I think he is already there in jose's plans.

Kalas was already sent on loan to Koln.

Right, I remembered it after I posted that.

we could have bought any defender with the mata+kdb money. Zouma was a thought out buy imo. I think he is already there in jose's plans.

I think Jose will evaluate him in preseason before deciding if he is part of his plans.

He hasn't done anything and I have seen nothing to convince me he's a better prospect than Keneth and kalas. His positional awareness, reading of the game and tackling is inferior but there's plenty of time for him to develop