test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

Kurt Zouma

Started by Jason,

1,564 posts in this topic

Welcome !

Does anyone know if he's ready to play for us after this season? or do u think he'll be sent out on a loan to Vitesse ?

Welcome !

Does anyone know if he's ready to play for us after this season? or do u think he'll be sent out on a loan to Vitesse ?

Hell no to Vitesse...if he gets loaned out, Premier league for sure. He is good enough to play in midtable/low PL team.

Hell no to Vitesse...if he gets loaned out, Premier league for sure. He is good enough to play in midtable/low PL team.

He's good enough to play regularly as a starter for a team like Everton or Southampton as well IMO.

Welcome !

I am pretty sure Jose wanted him but let him stay so that the two clubs could come to a finalised deal this month and also end interest from other clubs.

So when he does come in the summer,I believe he will be an important part of the first team.

On the signing itself - this kid has incredible talent. Proper gritty defender who has brilliant physical attributes, and is already capable of marking top class players out of the game with the combination of his speed, leaping ability, strength and tackling. He's very mature for his age. A born leader. JT's heir IMO if he develops the right way.

Here's his performance against PSG earlier this season:

that jumping power on 0:40

sick!

The Skipper likes this

Wouldn't be surprised if they accidentally murdered each other in training.

With those two in our team dont think many would think about bullying Eden :D

yuvala and The Mak like this

One thing im worried about

Now Etienne really has no reason to keep playing him in every game.. Hope he won't rot on the bench

I'm sure St. Etienne want to sabotage their chances for 3rd place.

Anyway, I just hope people stop comparing young talented boys to [insert a club legend name here] and especially saying things like "future captain of this and that". I've heard such things throughout the years more than I care to admit and guess what, rarely do I see such huge expectations have any positive outcome. Sure he may be an exception, but it still tickles me the wrong way, because people expect youngsters to follow in someone else's footsteps and force them to copy their past legends. Just let Zouma come in and stop polluting his mind by letting him think he's the best there already is and that his future captaincy is a given.

Welcome to the club, pal. I hope you succeed in your own way.

I'm sure St. Etienne want to sabotage their chances for 3rd place.

Anyway, I just hope people stop comparing young talented boys to [insert a club legend name here] and especially saying things like "future captain of this and that". I've heard such things throughout the years more than I care to admit and guess what, rarely do I see such huge expectations have any positive outcome. Sure he may be an exception, but it still tickles me the wrong way, because people expect youngsters to follow in someone else's footsteps and force them to copy their past legends. Just let Zouma come in and stop polluting his mind by letting him think he's the best there already is and that his future captaincy is a given.

Welcome to the club, pal. I hope you succeed in your own way.

When I called him JT's heir I was comparing their playing styles, as in when JT retires I can see him filling the void. Both are no nonsense defenders - I didn't mean to say he'd be a future captain here.

When I called him JT's heir I was comparing their playing styles, as in when JT retires I can see him filling the void. Both are no nonsense defenders - I didn't mean to say he'd be a future captain here.

Yes, that spot is taken by Chalobah apparently.

Yes, that spot is taken by Chalobah apparently.

off topic but; Nathaniel has a long way to go but if he makes it here I don't see why not. He always shows leadership qualities on the pitch.

At the top level, the game is as much mental as it is physical. And, when you see physical marvels such as Zouma, Lukaku in the opposing lineup couple with world class talents like Hazard and Oscar. A certain fear goes down your spine. You've already lost the match mentally. Plus the new high intensity pressing, we already make it tough to beat us. Sooner rather than later, even trying to devise a gameplan to beat this Chelsea team will become a task too difficult for many teams.

Being able to beat the top top european clubs is still a work in progress but the mid-table, bottom table teams that have often caused us trouble at random times over the past few years will slowly begin to bend over for us even before kick-off.

Sidzeret likes this

Im not sure if this has been posted before but I found this random interview he did in april of 2012; at 3:40 in the video the reporter asks him which club he would like to play for in the future and he said chelsea; he said he watches all the matches etc.... so he seems like a genuine fan. Im 95 percent sure thats what was asked and what he responded(french is my 3rd language)

You are right, his dream club is Chelsea, second is Real but he watches all Chelsea's games