test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

Kurt Zouma

Started by Jason,

1,650 posts in this topic

Zouma's actually capacity to play football is very limited, which is odd because as a cb he has a very high ceiling. Defending against players with the ball he is very good

Very raw right now, needs bedding in slow and steady and Bolton maybe just that. Comparing him with Mangala isn't right for me.

i saw mangala a few times last season , and he looked very raw himself.

Styles, The Skipper and Sheva. like this

Nice to see him get on the score-sheet. Thought he was solid without really having much to do.

‘Kurt is a player who has waited patiently for a chance to play,’ said Holland.

‘We have talked about him for games in the Premier League although he hasn’t yet. He is in the discussions. He is not an inexperienced kid. He has played games for St-Etienne both as a right-back and centre-back, he is a France Under-21 international in a strong group, and tonight without being particularly tested he was immaculate. What he did have to do he dealt with comfortably and being a threat in the opposition penalty box is a big bonus for a centre-back.

‘There will be more difficult tests ahead for him but he did everything that was asked of him tonight as did Nathan Ake, another young player who has played in the first team before. It was no surprise he was almost pass-perfect. I don’t recall him making a bad decision.’

match-report--chelsea-v-bolton-wanderers

Don't know if serious but

"His surprisingly quick pace makes him one of the quickest centre backs"

http://outsideoftheboot.com/2013/05/02/kurt-zouma-scout-report/

I've never watched him properly so I couldn't tell but from the analysis you gave me, it seems he has good pace for a person his size.

I hope he develops his awareness and learns to time his jumps better. He could be vital in some games against fast attackers.

I've never watched him properly so I couldn't tell but from the analysis you gave me, it seems he has good pace for a person his size.

I hope he develops his awareness and learns to time his jumps better. He could be vital in some games against fast attackers.

He's really quick. Physically Zouma is the complete package.
kellzfresh and Styles like this

Looks like he is getting more comfortable in possession. The boy is freakily big for a 20 year old, an absolute unit. Was only Maribor though but he looked good in aerial duels and ground duels.