Kurt Zouma

Mufassir08

I've read in the Portuguese media a few days ago there is increasing speculation Terry will either retire or leave the club at the end of the season to get 2 or 3 more years of regular playing time.

I really really doubt this. JT's involvement this season shows exactly wjere he stands in mou's perspective. Dont see him going anywhere for at least one more season.

He doesn't look like these new center backs who can play ball. i.e: pass/build from back

Looks like your old school center back who is strong and good in the air; not sure he would fit the system here because he's not technically gifted. as Jose said; we want to play from the back.

He doesn't look like these new center backs who can play ball. i.e: pass/build from back

Looks like your old school center back who is strong and good in the air; not sure he would fit the system here because he's not technically gifted. as Jose said; we want to play from the back.

That's a good point. Can he play with his feet?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

To see if the new signing is healthy... Just like any other medical...

You can do the medical in France too. I just don't get why he has to fly to London for the medical and then head back to France, assuming that Chelsea want to loan him back for the rest of the season. This medical in London might indicate Jose has plans for him here, maybe around the team or somewhere else, like Boro or any other Championship team. Or maybe Vitesse, why not, to help them win that championship.

You can do the medical in France too. I just don't get why he has to fly to London for the medical and then head back to France, assuming that Chelsea want to loan him back for the rest of the season. This medical in London might indicate Jose has plans for him here, maybe around the team or somewhere else, like Boro or any other Championship team. Or maybe Vitesse, why not, to help them win that championship.

Kurt Zouma on loan to Middlesbrough, would probably happen when hell freezes over. Inter Milan, Monaco, Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea all wanted him, hardly going to go to Middlesbrough haha.

Francois Piraux @F8Piraux

Done deal : Agreement between Chelsea and Saint-Etienne for defender Kurt #Zouma for 15M€. Negotiations ongoing with player. Not Confirmed but i'm sure Kurt #Zouma will play with Saint-Etienne until the end of the season. he could sign 5-year-contract. #CFC

welcome to the club "New Desailly"... :blue scalf: