Kurt Zouma

Mufassir08

Very proud of Kurt today, handled himself very well and had great support in Terry and Matic. I hope Mourinho's seen this and now eases the boy into our first team ahead of Cahill..

One thing that he needs to work on though, which he can because he's still very young, his ability on the ball. He's a bit of a Sakho-type player with his footwork and he's too keen to get rid of the ball. Plenty of time to work on it though.

Very fast but overhyped as hell, still very raw but he got great potential.

Ehh what? Overhyped? The guy is at least twice as good as Cahill if not more. He makes small errors but would rather see him make those than Cahill who will not improve from now on. #ZoumaforStarting11

Ehh what? Overhyped? The guy is at least twice as good as Cahill if not more. He makes small errors but would rather see him make those than Cahill who will not improve from now on. #ZoumaforStarting11

At least twice as good as Cahill, short memory.

Cahill is not perfect, neither is Zouma after this one immense showing.

after being so devastated for dropping out of the cup on Saturday, Mr. Happy looked absolutely elated today, so happy for him

B8ZHPmrIcAIgSI0.jpg

This young players need to win this kind of match... it makes wonders to their confidence and development. I'm happy he took part of it and having missed the first half (can't talk about it) I think he was much better than what I generally see from Cahill.

He was very no-nonsense in the second, roofing balls away instead of trying to pass them to Courtois when he was pressed by opposition, but also trying to pass when he had time and space. He's also SO MUCH more pro-active than Gary and that's something difficult to forge, so the fact he already has it in his defender blood only helps us.

Hope he's in the team to stay, I'd rather see his mistakes - that he'll learn from - than watch Cahill making the same mistake for the 234985th time in his time here.

I think he showed character and he seems to be very invested in every game (maybe because he has to win/confirm his position with every touch of the ball)

He was very good in first half, quite active as liverpool was attacking a lot more than i second half.

Made two or three brilliant tackles, one being goal saving probably when he took ball away from Sterling who would be one on one with Tibo. Yeah he made mistake few seconds eariler but tracked Sterling and disspossed him well.

Boy looks bit raw but he is realy fast, strong and athletic, when he is covering opponent, he is in constant motion, allowing him better reaction. Think if Mou plays him lot more including Cup final, Zouma will gain plenty of experience, confidence and could maybe just mayb be our irreplacable CB in year or two.

He is also becoming more and more invloved with situations on pitch, he was shy in beggining of the season, but looking to be more and more loud with each game passing which is definately good for CB.

At least twice as good as Cahill, short memory.

Cahill is not perfect, neither is Zouma after this one immense showing.

Zouma will continue to learn and develop. Cahill has been Exposed over and over again this season. Zouma might not be perfect but he is better than Cahill! 100%

You put Cahill in there instead of Zouma and here everyone would be killing him. It seems that many people saw an increadible game by Zouma, Again, the reality shows another thing.

Cahill would not catch Sterling in first place, and if he would he would commit a penalty.

Cahill is in best age, experienced while Zouma is young and is just starting to play bigger games. And i was protecting Cahill alot, but recently he made two mistakes per game and was deservedly dropped.

And finaly, you should stop shitting on almost every player we have, so called 'fan'.

Cahill would not catch Sterling in first place, and if he would he would commit a penalty.

Cahill is in best age, experienced while Zouma is young and is just starting to play bigger games. And i was protecting Cahill alot, but recently he made two mistakes per game and was deservedly dropped.

And finaly, you should stop shitting on almost every player we have, so called 'fan'.

I would catch Sterling... or anyone... Terry stopped Sterling, not Zouma. That's an horrible moment, period. And a lot worst than Tottenham penalty or any other moment from Cahill.

By the way, minutes later in other attack, Sterling with a simple drible killed Zouma.

He was far from impressive, and was not better than Cahill average perfomances. Thats good for a kid...but you as I said you put Cahill in the field making that mistakes and everyone would be killing him...

Since it's Zouma... most people think he was increadible.