Kurt Zouma

Mufassir08

A beast of a player...reports say he came on top in the duel btw him and ibra and cavani and both the goals his defensive partners where at fault.....thats pretty awesome if true!!

imagine two tours next preseason....one with first team players and the other with loanees!!!! both looks awesome on paper B)

:blue scalf: :dance: :blue scalf: :getin: :blue scalf: :dance: :blue scalf: :getin: :blue scalf:

Hopefully this guy can contribute from next season. Reminds me of a young Desailly.

On your points before the other thread got locked:

1. Him going out on loan wouldn't be that unrealistic. He can certainly contribute as the third choice CB already but if we could get him to a good club who'll have him as a first choice I would not be surprised. Jose did hint today that that might be the case.

2. It's not that Luiz isn't trusted by Jose anymore, it's more to do with the fact that Gary Cahill has been in the form of his life so there's no justification in dropping him. It really is that simple, the player who's on form is playing.

3. I did mention that if we were to get a crazy offer for Luiz then yeah sure, it's understandable why he'd go however I don't think that's going to happen given the fact that David has stalled this season.

only thing that he lacks yet is tactical awareness (positioning game etc) but thats normal for his age. hopefully, he dosent lacks attitude and discipline. futhermore, I am worried about his technical abilities. he seems not to be good with the ball, like for example Varane, who is awesome with the football. in modern football a CB has also to be able to put in a good pass...

only thing that he lacks yet is tactical awareness (positioning game etc) but thats normal for his age. hopefully, he dosent lacks attitude and discipline. futhermore, I am worried about his technical abilities. he seems not to be good with the ball, like for example Varane, who is awesome with the football. in modern football a CB has also to be able to put in a good pass...

He's not as amazing on the ball as Varane but he isn't bad. He makes up for it by being a class defender.

He is a good player,but what about Kalas,Omeruo and Luiz.Do you think one of them will go out in the summer and who do you think will be?I was hoping after Mou came back to Chelsea to give some youths the opportunity to play some games with the 1st team.He promised to Kalas some game,but can't see him getting even 1 minute till the end of the season.I think his only appearence was in the last minutes in the Capital one cup against arse.And I think that he has very big potential to be great defender,but after this season and after this transfer I can't see him in Chelsea shirt again.Why we didn't let him go out on loan as Omeruo?

“My name comes from a Jean-Claude Van Damme film. When the credits rolled my parents saw the name ‘Kurt’, which is Van Damme’s character, who is this strong, gentle type. My parents decided that if they called me that, I’d be strong and I’d always be smiling. And that’s how it seems to have worked out!”

o011E39tTIE.jpg

only thing that he lacks yet is tactical awareness (positioning game etc)

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/everything-you-need-know-about-kurt-zouma

This article suggests that his reading the game is one of his strengths.

he seems not to be good with the ball, like for example Varane, who is awesome with the football. in modern football a CB has also to be able to put in a good pass...

Again, his stats with the ball are actually pretty good. 86% pass completion is on-par with Cahill's stats.

He's very mature for his age. A born leader. JT's heir IMO if he develops the right way.

Fingers crossed. Deschamps marked him out as captaincy material.

He's not as amazing on the ball as Varane but he isn't bad. He makes up for it by being a class defender.

nobody knows if he is a class defender yet. playing in france and in england are 2 different worlds. but we'll see. as I said, if he aint that good on the ball, he will have to be tremendously good as a defender. and futhermore we probably will need another good midfielder, who is creative.

@The only place to be..well, Mikels pass accuracy is surely also amazing. if you pass the ball 3 m next to your player standing, there aint a big chance, that you will missplace a pass. the question is, how good is accuracy is when playing the ball upfront and taking risks.